the apartment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the apartment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Right To Remain Silent

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alex
I'm going to do it! I'm going to write! Oh look a bug
alex

Right To Remain Silent Empty
PostSubject: Right To Remain Silent   Right To Remain Silent I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 5:59 pm

A triumph growled slowly down the street. It's dark, leather clad rider looked down the dark alleys as he moved along. The helmet, hiding his face and eyes, cast a low reflective glow from the street lamps that flickered on the sidewalks.
"I know you're out there boy." He barked in a deep commanding voice. "Why don't ya just come out nice and slowly, and I don't have to get rough on ya.
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Right To Remain Silent   Right To Remain Silent I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 6:31 pm

Artist. Undercover, misunderstood, trespassing artist. 
Okay, juvenile delinquent, same thing. 

Dusty light grey scratched up jeans folded over each other as legs swung playfully on the edge of a badly-lit building. The sound of traffic died down since it was extremely late; the light pollution from the far off interstate and city brought a hazy cloud towards the plantations. It was almost quiet- minus him on his damn cycle. Tanner pulled out his scratched up flip-phone to check the time in the front, "Right on time," he said casually with an appreciative smile.

He leaned back and did a quick back-flip, standing up to apply more parkor chalk to his hands. The cat was calling for its mouse and he had no other choice than to oblige... this was their weekly routine after all.

He adjusted the bag (x) that was well stocked with his 'art' supplies and got a silent running start before jumping to the next building. He did a few more times until he could intercept his pursuer. Once he was well in sight Tanner leaped up on the very edge of the abandoned building. 

"Well hey Flatfoot," He smiled wide, hands in his pockets after wiping them off his soccer jersey tank. "Oh, God, what a disadvantage. One sec." He leaped down onto one of the fire escapes, jerking down till the ladder sprang down with him on it all cool-like until he stepped off and approached. "There we go, much better. Good afternoon," he saluted with a casual wave.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Right To Remain Silent   Right To Remain Silent I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 6:55 pm

Rick revved the motor and pulled in close to him. "You going to come home the easy way, today?" His black boots hit the gravel as he slid to a stop.

"Or you gonna continue being a menace?" The bike growled under him in an audible threat.
A gloved hand reached up and opened the visor revealed the dark brown eyes of the cop. They glinted with mischief as well as a warning. His dark brown hair hung along his forehead, just visible in the opening.

He shouldn't be indulging this brats antics. He shouldn't even be buying him the 'art supplies' he so desperately begs for every week. That's what got him into trouble the first place.

A smile was thankfully hidden behind the face protection. "What am i going to do with you.' He said quietly to himself, giving his head a tilt as he looked the younger up and down.
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Right To Remain Silent   Right To Remain Silent I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 8:32 pm

Tanner shifted his weight to one leg and tilted his head to the side teasingly. "I always come home one way or another," he said dryly but with admiration. "And 'menace'? I'm just keeping you in shape for the bad bats out there! Which by the way you're welcome."

His breath caught a bit seeing Richard so... this. He couldn't really come up with a word for it. The leather looked so constricting on his body and the gloves gripped its handles so positively tight... he involuntarily shuttered slightly, the chills running down his spine to his regions thinking about what those tough hands could do. And those eyes; he felted trapped in those brown eyes that yelled 'caution!' but were at the same time inviting. No matter how intimidating Richard always displayed himself, Tanner always saw a warm aura surrounding the cop in tension like this.

Complying would have been best since this is the only cop really who can catch him but the chase was always the best part of week, and personally he felt it benefited some sort of bond between the two. 

He circled the bike, mostly to get a glimpse of a particular rear which certainly didn't disappoint him. "The easy way was never really my thing," he said, nerves screaming to run, "Plus I have a few more rounds to do. Don't wait up!" And like that the scene cut from two to one as Tanner jumped a chain-linked fence that was to their far back right, making a sharp left.

While he ran down the long strange alley way he pulled out a container of paint balls and threw them at the walls to each side of him, making an express-master piece with splotches of color. He couldn't help but laugh, loving the feeling of freedom and speed. Richard he was sure would go home and wait up for him since he assumed he had a long day of work, but either way he wouldn't need to tell him about this.

By the time he reached a wooden picket fence he was panting. Just one more jump and...
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Right To Remain Silent   Right To Remain Silent I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 8:45 pm

Tires spun and rubber burned. His back tire spun behind him as he peeled out. Gravel flew around him as he headed for the only exit that boy had. Cutting the engine as he turned the corner, the sound carried so that anyone around would think he just drove away. He jumped off the bike and ran alongside it. Kick stand down, he ripped his helmet off and let the bike park itself.

His boy would come to him. Rick licked his lips as he jogged into the alley. Splatter sounded over the running of trainers on the dirty back street. The cop hid along the wooden planking as he heard the feet scuffle into an artful jump.

As the delinquent landed, Rick reached out. Grabbing him by the pack, he pulled him back enough to grab the hem of his pants. Wrenching his arms back, he swung the teen into the fence and pinned him with his own body weight.

"I'm not waiting." He growled into the youngers ear. "You have the right to remain silent. But because of your behavior, I dont think im going to give you the option to keep that pretty little mouth shut."

He jerked the pack off with a quick motion and slid his hand up the boys shirt. At the same time, his other hand went down the boys pants. Licking the back of his ear, he smiled behind his most recent catch.
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Right To Remain Silent   Right To Remain Silent I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 9:05 pm

Defying gravity at his very end was always the most difficult but it was worth it - it made progress. Like deer in the middle of a meadow, Tanner realized complete silence was never a good thing a few seconds too late before his bag was aggressively pulled, bringing him along with it. Then his waist disobeyed his desired movement once his pants were latched.

And finally, a familiar sensation: arms pulled uncomfortably behind his back and weight with an intention of control and restraint. Richard never did it so painfully though... the feeling always excited Tanner--his nerves on fire come to a complete stop to drown in his adrenaline with a matching heartbeat of the other pressed against his back. This was his favorite part: the catch.

Feeling the cop's jawline brush against his neck and his breath invade his ear sent him shivering with a surprised gasp. His eyes dilated at Richard's promise. "Ri- Richard, fuck..!"

Next came more body heat... and more leather. Feeling the gloves violate his body made him gasp again and shake, pressing against the man behind him and shifting his own legs apart in reaction. "Rich we're out- ou- people- people will-" Yep... he totally had a glove kink. Fuck.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Right To Remain Silent   Right To Remain Silent I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 9:15 pm

"Ri-Richard, fuck...!"
This brought a laugh to his lips. He usually had a very cheerful disposition, but he forced his voice lower as it escaped.

"That's the plan." He ran his covered hand over the boys chest. Feeling the lines of his muscles, the beat of his heart against his breast. His thumb slid slowly over the nipple.

"Would you rather I drag you home to deal with this?" He had been rubbing the boys waist and thighs. Until now, gripping the rising erection of the boy in his hand, he gave a small squeeze. "Doesn't feel like it can wait."

He pulled out of his shirt and turned the teen around, his hand never leaving the prized package in the pants. As much as he loved hearing the kid talked, he closed the distance between them again to steal a kiss.
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Right To Remain Silent   Right To Remain Silent I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 9:34 pm

It didn't matter where and when Tanner was flaccid, Richard always managed to change that. His nipple being teased didn't help either; it only made his damn member grow harder.

Would you rather I drag you home to deal with this? 
They were out in the open where anyone at the wrong (or right) time could see and it only added more to his adrenaline, liking leaving your door open with family in the house to play with yourself. To be quick and thorough before being caught in the act made all the more exciting.

A rough hand clamped around him and squeezed. Oh god, Richard wasn't playing around- it was best not to fight it. Just let it happen. 

Doesn't feel like it can wait.
Why did this bastard have to always be right!? Tanner was already feeling his knees nearly buckle from underneath him and they had only just begun.

Being turned to display a flushed face made him embarrassed and blush even more, "...Rick-" Lips clashed to silence him just as Richard had promised. Tanner's right hand gripped at the leather jacket while his left gripped the violating wrist out of reaction. The smell of the cop in leather only fueled Tanner's slight shaking.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Right To Remain Silent   Right To Remain Silent I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 9:53 pm

Rick smiled as he pulled his hand out. He silenced any protest by pressing harder in the kiss. His hands snakes down the boys thighs, with every thought on how to get them off. He released the boys mouth to kiss at his neck and collar.

"What are you shaking for?" He laughs before biting the flesh as he played with fastening of the jeans. A car drove by slowly back on the street and came to a stop just after the alley. "They probably live around here."

"Come on." Rick walked around Tanner and hoisted himself over the wooden fence. As he waited for the boy to follow, he took off his jacket, shirt, and belt.
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Right To Remain Silent   Right To Remain Silent I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 10:26 pm

"Your damn outfit!" Tanner huffed, flustered. He gripped the leather tighter and froze as a car passed by, parking too close for comfort. Tanner nodded before feeling released and seeing Richard move towards the fence.

The two worded command had more power than Tanner has resistance and so he followed in a trance. After leaping onto the other side, he figured Rick had his bike covered and started stripping, slow at first but then picked up pace once his member throbbed for attention. "Lube?" He almost panted, walking out of his dropped pants and boxers and walking towards the other, needing to surround himself with that tightening smell.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Right To Remain Silent   Right To Remain Silent I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 10:37 pm

"Eager are we?" He spread his arms open. "Pat me down, I don't carry much when I go to work." He couldn't imagine what his coworkers would say if he had such a thing in his pocket.
He smiled and nodded to his pants. "Smart boy like you can figure out a way though." He wasn't going to take off his own pants. No, he was going to put that mouth to good work.

"Come on now." He put his hands behind his head, watching the boy eye his 'concealed weapon'.
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Right To Remain Silent   Right To Remain Silent I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:10 pm

Tanner bet his own eyes were glassed over as he eyed Richard like a blank canvas wall. He approached sensually and planted his open palms on the other's chest, feeling down on each of his sides before dropping to his knees and unbuttoning his pants, pulling down the elastic until Richard's shaft rose out, already leaking with a glisten of precum. 

Tanner's eyelids dropped lazily as he admired the organ in front of him. This was going to be inside him and it was going to feel fantastic. He started with a loving nuzzle before breathing on its throbbing surface and lapping at the bead of white at its top. Left hand wrapping around to grip Rick's rear while the other gripped his shaft. With a low ululate Tanner took the head in his mouth and bobbed the tip, using his tongue to work its magic along the bottom.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Right To Remain Silent   Right To Remain Silent I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 1:08 am

Rick loved watching the kid. The feel of the boys hands, if he didn't know his own build he could have sworn he was made of clay. In anticipation, he felt his body shiver. God he was taking his time. He bit his lip as his pants were unbuttoned.

"Ya like that? Be good to him and he'll be good to you, little buddy." He smiled watching the teen almost worship his organ. A breath hissed in as he felt the teens tongue. His hand slowly came down to hold the back of Tanners head. The fingers clenching with each little bob.

His head tilted back as his eyes closed in heaven. "Oh, yes. It's your fault you know." He moaned softly, hips swaying to and fro with his little love.
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Right To Remain Silent   Right To Remain Silent I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 1:18 am

His blush deepened once he felt an approving hand caress the back of his head before it clenched. 

He opened a curious eye to peer up and see Rick in pure bliss. Going in further then pulling back while dragging his tongue, he pulled off with an audible 'pop' and looked up a bit with lustful eyes. "How so?" He asked groggily before going back to work. Wrapping two arms around Richard's waist to grip his rear in place, he began to deep-throat as far as he could without his gag reflex triggering.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Right To Remain Silent   Right To Remain Silent I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 1:23 am

He groaned low now, feeling Tanner really go to town. "I saw one of your masterpieces on patrol. Got me thinkin about you. And how I'd have to punish you for graffiting again."

He smiled in the faint light, just barely making out the boys slight color change. Two hands on his head now. He let out an annoyed sigh, knowing he would come soon if he didn't stop him.

"Not to much now. Still gotta get back at you for running away." He reached for the boys shoulders.
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Right To Remain Silent   Right To Remain Silent I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 1:32 am

Tanner's closed eyes smiled at 'masterpieces' and his member throbbed at the followed threat. A hand released Rick's bottom and planted on one of his hands behind Tanner's head lovingly. 

With a final suck and exit lick he pulled off with another pop, saliva strung from his bottom lip to the head of Rick's prick. "Yes sir..." he complied in a dark submissive tone, hoping to get the man even more fired up.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Right To Remain Silent   Right To Remain Silent I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 1:38 am

"You little shit." Rick pulled the kid up by his arms with a laugh. Licking the little saliva trail off Tanner's lip, he forced their lips together with a small growl. A hand wrapped around the boys waist as another reached out to feel the fence.

To rough. The kid would be covered in splinters. Pulling his thighs up around the cops waist, he carried him to the smooth brick wall. The stone was warm in the summer are, almost soothing as he pressed up against the boy.

His 'baton' dangerously close to entering as he held the teen by his hips.
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Right To Remain Silent   Right To Remain Silent I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 1:54 am

Tanner smiled deviously from Richard's response, only to whimper impulsively when he licked off his bottom lip and claimed his lips again. God this was amazing; he wished Rick didn't have to work full-time.

He focused on dancing his tongue around the other's, tasting every little warm spot in his mouth as he could while Rich felt around for their fuck-spot he guessed.

He felt his back be pressed against one of the nicer buildings around them; it's warm, smooth surface made him sigh in relief being engulfed in nothing but Richard. It made him feel so safe yet vulnerable at the very same time. 

"I can't be loud for you this time." Tanner smiled, eyelids drooped from feeling Richard's heat just a few inches from his entrance. A hand gripped Rick's chest while the other wrapped over his shoulder and gripped his neck; he pulled himself as close as he could with his legs to the cop, "Fuck me."
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Right To Remain Silent   Right To Remain Silent I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 2:07 am

"We'll see." He smiled, giving the teens lips a pack before slowly pushing in. Halfway in, he pulls out, only to slam to home.

His leather clad hands gripped Tanner's muscular little ass as he began his leisured plan of action. He was going to take his time for the moment. At the moment he was content watching the boy shake and squirm in his hold as he prolonged each thrust into that devious body.
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Right To Remain Silent   Right To Remain Silent I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 2:15 am

Once Richard thrusted all the way inside, Tanner cut off his cracked gasp with his hand over his mouth. He shut his eyes only for one to peek open and stare at Rick as his body was moved to a rhythm. 

"Fmumk..!" He mumbled into his clasped hand, blush rising to his cheekbones. He really didn't want to get caught in such an intimate display and he'd do what he can before Richard forced him otherwise, cause gods knew he will. 

His toes curled and his knees tightened a bit around the cop as his free hand grasped Rick's chest now; he pushed his own head back against the wall once his rear starting clasping onto Rich's member.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Right To Remain Silent   Right To Remain Silent I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 4:07 am

"Such a good boy, pleading the Fifth." Rick laughed as he leaned in close. His tongue trailing down the boys neck to his shoulder. Teeth scraped the warm flesh before biting in with the softest amount of plausible force. A mark would be left for sure, how long was unknown.

"Let's see if we can fix that." Carefully, one by one, his fingers wrapped around the boys throbbing member. The leather squeaked teasingly as it gripped skin. A clad thumb rubbed over the leaking head as the rest of it's friends slowly started to pump the boys erection.

To make matters worse, the cop decided enough was enough. His tempo picked up as he drove faster into the squirming body.
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Right To Remain Silent   Right To Remain Silent I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 4:10 pm

Too many highly sensitive places paid attention to at once... Tanner was entering the overload and knew he was bound to burst. His body screamed with joy as Richard's stroked and teased his member just right, his sensitive tip sending good feelings to his tightening testicles. 

With picked up speed, Tanner had to move his hand away that was victimized by an appropriate amount of drool to gasp out in time with Rick's quickening pace. "R-Rick! Ah...! Gonna...!" 

His head laid out on the wall behind him, his eyes glued closed and mouth wide open to take in the oxygen his mind was losing.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Right To Remain Silent   Right To Remain Silent I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:23 pm

His tongue snaked out and licked the thin trail of spit up to those quivering lips. Rick moaned as he kissed the boy. His body moving faster with each thrust. "Almost there buddy. Let's try and see just how much you come."

He pumped the boy harder, his hand almost a blur of black leather. The cop could feel his own limit, it wasn't long off. A few more moments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Right To Remain Silent   Right To Remain Silent I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Right To Remain Silent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the apartment :: roleplay-
Jump to: