the apartment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the apartment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fallen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alex
I'm going to do it! I'm going to write! Oh look a bug
alex

Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Fallen   Fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2020 12:15 am

Late winter, early night, the boys were in with snow storm. Adal sat with his usual dominating presence on the couch. His legs spread to give no one room to be near him, hoody open down the middle to vent the multiple layers on. An Angel in the kitchen had the oven open, warmth flooding the small apartment making it unbearable for the reaper. Seth was enjoying himself for the first time in a long time. He had a moment of weakness and opted for a simple flannel. Far thinner of a cloth then he would go for.

The wonderful soundtrack given to the video game his friend that played, the fact Adal let the characters play out their dialog made everything feel slow. The Angel didn't mind he had heard the shop keeper a hundred times that night as he chopped the vegetables. Or Adal having to trek up a mountain for the twentieth time and get hit by the same respawning ambush. His friend wasn't in a hurry and dinner would be done soon enough. But that's when the power when out.

"FUCK"
They shouted in unison. Adal immediately ripped into all the progress he forgot to save. Everything he's worked hard for lost  and the hours he's put in tonight. 

Seth just quiets down and stares at his hand. He's cut himself and dropped the knife somewhere in the darkness. He's lost a lot of things to the darkness this year. Killing demons, smiting unholy humans; monsters all by name had no effect on his soul, if he had one. Being attacked by his own kind, hunted from all sides and now the shadows have crept in again. Closing his fist tight, he wrapped his arms around himself and let out a sob.

Adal was over the back of the couch. His controller clattering across the coffee table startled the angle. He looked up to see no one, turned and nearly bumped face first into- 
"Adal!"
The medic knew the smell of blood. His arms trapped the older boy to the counter. "What is it? What did you do?"

"Nothing." He lied. His brothers fell from heaven and now he's falling again. "What are yo- Adal Stop!"
But the reaper was prying the others hands up. Finding the spring source of copper, he held up their hands accusatory. "Then what's this? You usually heal these things, not let it get like this." He started out harsh, voice clearly tight with worry. With great effort he softened, rubbing the wrist with his thumb. 

"Maybe I don't want to..." Seth was looking away, looking to the past. It stung to open his hand, felt better then remembering.

"Oh you'll heal yourself." His voice deepened with the threat. Before Seth could ask, the reaper had his tongue running along the length of the life line, down the wrist, and twirling where the blood pooled on his own knuckles. "Or else." He licked his lips at the strangled sound that ripped from Seth.

"Ah-Adal!" His voice cracked in such a way that Adal found himself stepping closer to the counter. The sliver glowed for a second and was gone.

He laughed, tongue out panting like a dog. "Tease. That was hardly a taste." But a sob reached his ears again so he pulled back and released the older boy. "Hey, come on I didn't mean it. Seth, I was just playing." Hands up, both in defense and in search. He has to be able to fix this somehow. But the angel had his head lowered, buried deep with in the hoody and layers in front of him. Hands crawled up the reapers back, nails digging into the loose fabric pulling the the other back. So slowly, Adal wrapped his arms back around the shivering body. "Hey, I'm sorry Seth. I-" Word falter. The angels rubbing his face again the warm chest. Cheek bones pressing between the collar bones from how stooped he is. 

Adal's breathing grows deeper, faster as  he lets his hands trace idly over the nearly exposed ribs. Fingers finding each indent along the spine crawling higher, knowing full well if he went just between the shoulders he would get his own special prize. "Is this ok?" He seems to remember at the last moment, throat closing as the cheek nods against him. 

Growling, Adal nearly rakes his nails down knowing he could tear the fabric if he wanted to. Instead he kneads the boy closer to him, nails digging in slowly. Each steady press getting agonizingly closer to-

He's surprised each time them extend. Bursting out with a whoosh that hides Seth's silent gasp as his grip on the jacket tightens. Adal isn't stopping his explorations this time. Copper on his tongue, he feel himself detach from a rational part of himself as he works the boy like a puppeteer. Arms out, he compared his arm span to wings, feeling the tention in them as they support his weight.  Nails down, he drags them back to the core, body squirming, feathers spreading.

Seth all but screams as he bites into the reaper. Not meaning to clearly, just anything to keep quiet. He doesn't register the purr above him as he squirmed. Teeth bared into the fabric as Adal wraps his hands fully around the wing joint. Pressing softly into the muscle, he pricks the flesh.

"Enough!" The angel barks. His face red, eyes screwed shut. His brothers all fell, hes fallen, falling someplace he wasn't sure he could return from. Shame made his ears hot, were his wings on fire again? He felt the body before him flee but he was faster. Catching hold of those troublesome wrists, Seth held Adal at arms distance. "Enough.." He repeated softer, hoping to in some way relay. "I'm not.. It wasn't.." 
He settles for pulling the reapers cool hand to his burning face. It felt like such a relief. Signing, he nuzzled the palm. The whole while his eyes closed, afraid of what he might see. He doesn't understand a lot of things. Faces and words don't always make sense. What he is feeling doesn't make sense, but as his lips trail feather light over the skin of the wrist. He can feel the reapers pulse quicken, so he lingers breathing faintly. Indecision was his downfall before. He chooses then to open his eyes, looking up as he bites into the pulse. Not enough to break the skin, but enough to cause the others jaw to open. He quickly retracts, kissing the spot over and over but he doesn't have long. 

Arm stiff, Adal grabs Seth by the throat and pulls him up. The reaper leans in close, their cheeks brushing. "Do you know what your getting yourself into My Angel?" Seth could have sworn the words dripped with his own blood. The counter was hard against his back, there was no escape.

"No." He laughed. Thumbing over the throat, Adal could feel a nervous swallow. "No of course I don't know what I'm doing. I don't understand any of this." Reaching up the angel traced the jugular, the adams apple, trailing down until he brushing what was surely a brush now. "I know I want this.. what ever it is. I feel safe with you." He pressed into the hand, feeling the nails dig into his flesh again as his hand continued it's downward assault. Nail digging into the others chest and hearing a hiss in his ear. "I think I want you." 

It was more of a question up in the air then a statement. The angel seemed more amazed that he had figured out something human that he didn't even realize the absence of the reapers weight on him. The chill left on his throat was what snapped him out of his daze in time to feel the crushing force on his face. Cupped behind the ears, his chin was hooked up beyond his control as fire reigned down. Amber eyes consumed him as he stared into their heat. Adal bit the lower lip of the other, ears ringing with his own blood that he didn't hear the gasp. He just took advantage of parted lips and dove in, forcing the angel to taste his own blood. Only when he felt the older boy squirm did he lift his head with a glint in his eye. "Made up your mind yet?"

Seth, mouth left open, gasped for air as he struggled to process the . Swallowing dryly, his eyes unfocused. "Why did you stop?" 

"So I can do this." Grabbing the angels hips, Adal turned him around and nearly slammed him into the counter. Spoons and bowls scattered as Seth was forced over, room needed to be made. Pulling at the waistband round cheeks pressed against the front of the reapers jeans. "Tell me to stop." A part of him that was still sane screamed for Seth to run, but he was holding the bottom of Seth's shirt and just couldn't take it. Ripping the tartan clean, he was free to drag his nails up the pale skin. 

"Aah-dal!" The angel pressed into the hands, into the body leaning over him. The reaper was pressing him down. Chest heaving against the stuttering wings, he took a bare shoulder in his teeth and nibbled his way up the neck. He found his fingers lacing into the short crop of hair pulling him into his jaw and sucking the flesh. The other returned to his second love, hes he will only secretly admit that now. The pulse under him broke open and he growled in pleasure. Tongue lapping in rhythm to his strokes. Fingertips winding patterns up the wings. Always digging in near the spine. 

"Tell me what you want?" His voice is like dropping through an icy pond. Seth's eyes snap open as he searches for words, his head pulled back mouth open. Adal purrs at the sight and stretches, tiptoes if he has to damnit, and kisses his angel. Fully rubbing his thumb between the shoulder blades as Seth moans into him. Wings fluttering as his legs would have surely given way long ago were something, someone holding him up. When they part, it's with a small bridge of saliva that Adal is quick to reclaim. Licking his angels lips clean. "Well?" He punctuated his question with a roll of his hips.

Seth wasn't even aware of the steady rhythm rocking against him until then. His breathe caught in his throat, a strangle noise he didn't want to call a whine escaped. Swallowing his fear, he reached back and grabbed at the urging midriff. His thumb sliding up against skin, ghosting over hip bone. "Adal, please." His voice didn't sound like his own, it was deeper, dryer. He wanted to plead for the reaper take him. Make love to him, but he couldn't ask that. Not from him. "Fuck me..." He said quieter, now uncertain how to approach, he was at a lost for words at the worst time.

Adal's hand in those golden locks retreated like a snake. The reaper was quick with making his fingers slick before he played with his prize. Finding it's way down into the angels pants, his fingers spread flesh. They dance around their target, cool to the touch. "Say it again." 

Slowly, the first knuckle entered aided by the gentle advance of those never ceasing hips. Seth opened his mouth but all that left was silence, his breathe wouldn't come. All he could feel was the weight of of his reaper pressing him down into the cold counter. Palm rubbing into his shoulders, nails tickling him like a piano but only Adal knew how to play. Seth, he knew he was the instrument, his reaper was playing him with each tap, with each press. "Fuck." He found his voice as the finger slide further inside.

"What?" Adal smirked as he added a second. Pulling back so just the beginnings of his fingers inside, he rubbed slowly at the muscles. Smiling like a bandit, he feels Seth push himself down onto him. "What do you want, My Angel?" He all but purrs.

Two knuckles deep and hes a panting mess. Seth doesn't know what more there is as he struggles to meet the punching in his core. "What else?" He means to ask, but Adal sees it as a challenge.

The empty feeling left by the reapers hands was alarming. Straightening up with a cry, Seth tried to turn to look for what had caused Adal to stop. But there was a hand on the back of his neck, tight and controlling. So he stood there, listening to the rattle of overly metaled belt. The clink of the studs on tile. He was breathing far to quickly that he nearly yelped when Adal touched him again. His flannel pants slid off his waist far to quickly, he was left shivering against the dark counter top. 

"Damn you're beautiful." Seth didn't turn to look, but Adal was blushing. A golden haired boy stood staring down at the ground, eyes wide and dark like his wings. Gods his wings. The reaper wrapped his arms around the boys chest and pulled him close, burying his face in the feathers. Breathing deep the smell of rain, clouds, fire.

Seth gave a strangled sound as he felt something prod against him once more, he felt so exposed even with his wings half folded against him. Bringing them closer to himself was a bad idea he found out as Adal ran his teeth along the flesh. "Ah!-" He choked on his words, arching his back into his reaper. Willingly throwing himself into the jaws of a predator bearing down on his only means of escape. 

Adal enjoyed feeling the muscle squirm under his lips as he made his way to the spine. His angel was singing for him, a heavenly song escaped those swollen lips of his. He grinned wickedly remembering he did that as he bit the shoulder blade hard. Wanting to leave a mark just above the heart, kissed his handy work. Blood welling up from the smallest rip in the flesh. A single lick to collect his spoils and he ghosts his lips up behind his angels ear. "I want to make you scream."

"Ad-aaah-" Seth holds the wavering note as he feels his being split. So much heat, hes sure he'll burn from the inside. He can feel him, pressed against his back, breathing into his hair, but why isn't he moving. The angel tried to move his hips but found Adal's hand hands holding him tight. There was no more than his fingers inside but that was all. "Adal please." 

The assault began anew. It was slow, drawing a sharp gasp from his angel as he pulled them closer. He watches as between them the speckled feathered limbs jerk uncontrollably with each buck of his hips.

Adal growled his approval, pulling Seth all the way back until his wings rubbed against the reaper's shirt. Finger prints might as well be left on the bare hips with how hard he grips the other, but still he keeps his pace slow. His breathing is labored, tongue darting out to lash the neck before him. He wants to taste that pulse between his teeth so he does, his angel crying out.

"PleaseAdalpleaseplease." His words giving way to a repeated ramble that quickly turned into encouragement. Seth has to brace himself against the counter but it's worth it. Adal seems to punctuate every sound that trickles out of the angels lips with his own low notes.

The sound is new, and very pleasing to the angels ears. It's deeper then the usual sounds, and the groan that rolls out of his throat flows over Seth like a river. He shivers as the reaper looses his rhythm and starts to grow more frantic. A final cry leaves him as he melts under Adal's attention. He pressed on until he too was spent and settled into just holding his angel near.

Fingers skating across the bear skin under him as the dread of what just occurred hits him. He could feel the goose flesh start to rise and he swallows nervously. "Seth.."
"I need a new top." The angel states flatly, looking down at his state. God has he fallen, he thinks to himself, wings drooping exhausted.

Adal immediately takes his hood off, wrapping it across his- the angels front. "I'm sorry, Seth." He tries again but the angel turns around in his arms his brows nit close together.

"Then get me a new top?" He's confused as to why his reaper looks so distressed. Humans usually happy after such an arrangement. "Did I do something wrong? Was I supposed to do something?" 

Adal laughed to cover up a sob. There was the air headed answer he never would have expected. "You were perfect." He pulls Seth into a hug and kisses the top of dare he say his angels head. 

The older boy hesitates, not used to the other being so open. "You are amazing." Seth says into the others collar as he returns the hug. They stay in each others embrace until the angel is shivering again. "Can we move this hug under blankets, maybe?"
He wasn't expecting the medic to wholeheartedly lift him bridal style, nor carry him down the hall. He was begrudged his pants though that would do little for whatever dignity he had left.

Seth was deposited at his bedside and immediately started to prepare his sheets and covers. Adal thought now was the best time to slip away, but found his hand caught by his angel. "Where are you going?" He looked up under the tussled bangs.

"Nowhere.." Adal replied, breathless as he followed the tug to bed. So many pillows and blankets he would have been lost in it all were it not for the gentle weight laying on his chest, the wings draped to either side of them. If he wanted to he could reach out and touch them, but he kept his hands on the lower back of the resting form.

Seth was enjoying himself in the dark. This must be what it feels like to be human he thought. This must be what it feels like when you've fallen for someone.

Because I've fallen for you.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Storm   Fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2020 12:20 am

Adal laid awake, listening to the deep even breathing of the angel on top of him. They were steady and slow, so different and still do beautiful to the reapers ears compared to earlier. His ears still rang with his own name, all broken with every manner of sound he ripped from the boy.

Yes, a boy, the reaper thought. His hands running small circles as he seemingly refused to sleep. When would Seth have done this with anyone else, he had said he hadn't known what to do. At the end he had asked Adal if he hadn't played his part properly. 

The hands pressed tighter, not wanting the pressure on him to leave. It was grounding, because he felt himself slipping.

If he cranes his neck, he can make out one of the marks he left along Seth's neck. It's red and swelling. There's the faintest hint of purple starting to form, he can see it in the dark against the paler complexion. He want's to reach out and touch it, to rub the pain he caused away. To kiss it better like his angel does. A whine catches in his throat, he couldn't voice his guilt and wake him. He's done enough.

Not paying attention to his hands, he had traveled up the spine. Fingers finding their way between ribs skate to high and draw a sharp inhale. Adal all but freezes. He's about to pull his hands away when he feels Seth move.

The angel had practically fallen on top of him; emotionally, physically spent. His arms down by his sides now snaked their way slowly up the reapers sides. He can feel his throat close as they brush sweetly past his up and settle up by his ribs. The wings pulled closer to their bodies, covering Adal's view of anything but his angel in his arms.

Face curled away into the reaper's layers, it was impossible to see the others features. Was he asleep? There was so much Adal wanted to say, but as his thumb brushed over a raised spot of flesh his mind repeated one thing. "I'm sorry..." 

There was a quick breathe and the arms wrapped tighter. Adal waited, but no other sound came so he worked the spot with his digit. Twisting the knot until the muscle ran smooth with the rest of the sinew. Just one of many things he has to make up for. 

What time is it, how long did he have to hold the other boy in his arms? Adal wasn't ready to let go. He's used to people leaving, running, but this one had wings. There was no telling how far he could go to get away from the reaper. Why else would he look so crestfallen after it all.

If he wasn't here, who would look out for him? There was still ongoing strife with the angel factions and Seth in a fit of despair declared they had given him a martyrs quest. Demons were after any Earth bound angel, and he had been grounded long before the others fell.

His hands worry themselves higher, their will not his own as his mind races. Scenes of feathers flying flash before his searching eyes. Teeth find his lip and he bites, hard; because he deserves the pain and because for a brief instant the images stop. But his blood mixes with the lingering taste that still graces his tongue and it all feels to real again. Body broken, bleeding, covered in bruises and how was he any different from those imaginary attackers.

He was so caught up in his maelstrom, Adal didn't feel the hand slide up his chest until he shivered. Sleep made the limb heavy, as Seth put his weight into it to turn over. His face serene with a smallest hint of his dimples showing under that content smile of his. Settled back down, he rubbed his face into the dark scent. It was of chemical, of musk and brimstone. The angel reached his hand up, somehow tracing the collar bone of the reaper with no thought to the action. He brushed over his own made mark, reminding Adal that tender spot was there. Fingertips brushed the reapers cheek, and he looked down to see the arm had lost its strength. He leaned into the hand, nuzzling it like his angel had that night. Lips pressed over the life line that had bled earlier, he whispered. "Please don't leave me."

Adal woke to the flurry of feathers, the weight he had depended on all night had vanished. His chest was left cold and light, like the angel had taken something with him. The sun wasn't even up and all the clocks in the house flashed unintelligible times. How long had he closed his eyes for? How long did they lay together before he- 

The reaper searched the room, unfamiliar with his surroundings. Clean, the walls were to clean. Seth had no posters, no pictures, nothing that labeled this room as his. A few seldom feathers, clothes left out, and a few scattered books were all that marked his presence. He wouldn't have much to remember him by.

Adal found his pants, his phone nearly dead like him he thought. It was too early in the morning and he wouldn't have to face anyone for hours. No one else to remind him how much he screwed up as he kicked the cutting knife across the tile. His foot bled and he hiss back at the shining blade. 

Last night's dinner was forgotten, he had almost blocked that part out. How small the angel looked curled in on himself. How could he prey on his friend like that.

Head pounding, he settled for coffee before he set about cleaning the mess he made. The machine shrilled its scorn seeming to echo his own inner wail as he worked. Only when it was quiet again did he hear a flutter behind him.

"You're awake! Did I-" The air was knocked out of the angel as a weight was thrown into him. His wings flapped to keep him and the reaper upright but he held on all the same. 

Shaking his head in disbelief, Adal wrapped his arm tighter afraid if he did the angel would vanish again. "You came back."
Seth wasn't sure he was supposed to hear that it was so quiet, but the larger boy had his lips pressed into his hair it was impossible not to. "Did I have a reason not to?"

"Every reason in the world." The reaper inhaled deeply. He could smell the rain, smell the sky brought low, smell blood. He grimaced and pulled away. "Why haven't you healed those yet?" His voice is high, accusatory so. Seth doesn't need him to gesture at what he means, at the newly made distance he can see where the other's eyes focus.

His wings tense up nervously as a hand goes to cover his neck. Adal doesn't even notice his angel was in a hurry to get dressed. That he still wore the hoody he was given last night, turned right-side around. How he borrowed a pair a pants, ones usually snug on the reapers form barely hugged the angel. 

"What do you mean? No one said anything." His eyes were turned cast down, head bowed. If these marks were something bad, something disgraceful then he should be used to it.  Wings curled now, he didn't mean to hide behind them but a part of him was shutting down. The feather splayed not quite shielding him from the reapers view but displaying the burned splotchings much to his dismay.  "What difference do they make." He's already marked and scarred. Let the world see how far he's fallen. He scrunches up his eyes, feeling them sting.

Adal finds the gap between the mottled limbs and pulls his angel close. "Hey, I didn't mean anything by it." There he goes again messing things up. Of course the spots would be an issue, "I just don't like seeing you hurt." He hesitates before settling on an honest truth.

"Then why did you put them there in the first place?" Seth asked honestly. His back tingling as he feels fingers dig into the borrowed hoody.

"I'm so sorry." It was nearly a sob.

Hands found their way into dark locks. Nails drag against the scalp for hold as his knuckles flex white in an effort to pull the reaper near. He's inexperienced, Seth lands more on Adal's bottom lip then where he intended. So he takes it, still throbbing, between his teeth. 

The reapers mouth falls open and Seth lifts his eyes meeting the darkening amber with his own piercing stare. There was no glow, but Adal knew in some way if looks could smite, he was smitten. No counter nearby, the reaper reaches down and grabs under the boy. Lifting him up, he was awarded with a gasp.
One hand having to fall to the broad shoulders, Seth wrapped himself around his reaper to keep from falling. Falling, but now someone will catch him. Leaning in, he tries again, brushing his nose against the others. He feels Adal's breathe across his lips, feels him press between them but he waits. Like the night before the reaper savors the taste, his tongue curving slow over the angels smile.

Seth leaning his head just slightly, closed the distance. The reaper purred into this, rolling their hips together in approval. A single layer was all that was keeping them apart, he could feel it as he squeeze the thighs in his hands. One hand ventured up under the hoody finding a spot between twitching muscle. A sharp intake, a curse in the making cut off as Adal took the advantaged of the open invitation. 

Only when he couldn't take any more of the angels squirming did Adal let his angel pull back and admire his work. Blue eyes dark like a storm, mouth open with lips kissed raw, he could feel that darkness rise up again at the sight. The reaper stumbled backwards, under the weight of his own realization that he's doing it again. 

A chair caught them before they could collapse much further. Seth slid down to perch on Adal's knees, his hand sliding down to the reapers chest. He reaches quickly and unzips the hoody, exposing himself to the reaper, letting the zipper fall way before holding him firmly to the chair. "I'm keeping the hoody on." He said flatly, not knowing what he was implying as Adal registered the attire. The younger, scarred hands found purchase on his borrow waist line. Fingers tracing the edge slowly as he looked up into a face framed with gold. 
"Keep it." Adal whispered against Seth's lips, but they remained out of reach. He didn't notice as his shirts were balled in the angels fists. He was to preoccupied sliding his hands down into the dark jeans and digging his nails into the flesh he found inside. He succeeded in pulling his angel closer just as the constricting fabric was pulled up over his back and yanking his hands free.

When he was free again, a single hand pressed to his  now bare chest. "My turn." Was all the angel said before he dug his nails into the reapers chest. two on either side . He pressed hard enough to leave indentations, but quickly eased as he dragged them down. Faint red lines marked his path and left the reaper growling.

"Sure you want to take it?" But Adal was once again forced back into the chair. He heard the wood creak and all at once lost the cocky smile he was about to throw. Seth had a dark look in his eyes as he adjusted himself to lean down. With almost an agonizing slow start, the angel started at the bottom of each mark and traced it back to the hollow he created. He finished each stroke with a small kiss, his nose exhaling slightly on the heated flesh.

Adal hissed under the attention and tried to rise, but his angel was stronger than he looked. The hand on his shoulder darted out, taking hold like the reaper did the night before. "Don't move. I want to touch you." The words washed over Adal in a new heat as he whined low in his throat. The angel ran his thumb over the quickening pulse as he licked up the scar . His nose pressing into the tight flesh, feeling the skin twitch with each kiss. 

The reaper found him hands creeping up under the back of his hoody. Fingers tracing every line, grazing each dip in the spine, going out in a zigzag pattern along the ribs. He was rewarded with a chomp on his collar bone. The angel hissed through teeth as as his reaper made it to his wings. Nails raking up to his shoulders, Seth arched into the palms. As he straightened himself, he fixed the reaper with a dark look in his eyes. 

Hands to either breast, his thumbs massages the quivering chest under him. He leans in, their foreheads touching, noses brushing and even as he says his it the words come out more as a growl. "Lower your hands." Blue eyes that could make the sky jealous looked like a brewing storm. Adal swallowed his smile as he dragged his nails back down his angels spine. Whined as he rose, still holding the reaper to the chair. "Take them off."

The change in position left Adal with his hands back at his borrowed waist line. There was no need to undo any fastenings, the faded cloth barely held. His angel would be naked before him were it not for his hoody. They were so close, he could lean forward and softly he plants his lips agaisnt his angels stomach. Kissing lower until he feels a tug in his hair preventing him. 

"I want your pants off." Seth isn't sure he was heard until he was forced to step back, the reaper jumping to his feet. Seeming to tower over the older boy, the reaper dove for a kiss. One hand interlocking withing the golden forest, the other ashamedly experienced in the quick action had his pants at his ankles. Seth hummed his approval, his reaper not having relinquished his lips.

With a sharp shove, the reaper was backed into the chair pulling along his angel, still tangled together. Seth gasped as he landed, a hard reminder of whose lap he was in. He has to brace himself, pressing once again on his reapers chest. A reassuring weight to say the least as Adal lifted the idle in his lap and carefully set him back down. Watching in awe as wings were spread in front of him, his own strangled cry mixing with his angel .

Seth dug his nails in not caring as the fire he felt last night threatened to consume him again.  He could feel his reaper start to move under him, igniting the embers at his core stoking the flames. "Ah- Adal...mm-" What it was the angel tried to say was forgotten as the words were kissed away his reaper having returned his hands betwixt his shoulders and once more in his hair. The wings stutters with Seth's uneven whimper as he was pulled down by his wings. Mouth parting as their hips met, Adal moves to clack their teeth together trying to taste everything offered to him.

The reaper whines when his angel manages to pull away, throwing his head back in a quest to fill his lungs. What air he managed was quickly released in a warbled howl. Adal had caught a glimpse of his mark left on the angel. He wanted another taste. Fangs scraped the flesh raw trying to draw from the pulsing spring source. Arms wrapping tight, he savored the smell, the taste, the feel of his angel. Adal would have been afraid of crushing him were he any other person, but Seth was like no one else. 

"Ad-aaah- al" Nails kneaded into the reapers flesh, the angel fluttered his wings as something inside fought to break free.

With a groan, Adal gradually lifted his head. Biting up the artery he was feeding on, along the jaw until he could take the inflamed lips again. He was brief, leaning back he wanted to watch the beauty unfold. "What My Angel? Is it good?"
"Yes!"

He wasn't expecting such a bellow. The storm he saw in those blue eyes was breaking, words coming from somewhere deep. A voice he rarely heard that shook him to his soul. Both hands thoroughly teasing the feather closest to the skin, he watched. "Let me here. Are you close, My Angel?" 

Seth tried to stare his reaper down, but found his eyes would not focus. "Mmmmake Me feel good, Angel of Death." The words rolled out of him, low and dangerous. He doesn't the voice as his own.

Adal lost all control, gripping the wings tight, he bucked wildly. His eyes never left his angels face, watching as a spark grew. He's seen them glow brilliantly once before, with a blinding fury. This was slow, and pulsing; and growing stronger until the pupils were no more and he felt the heavenly body go rigid. So he held him, hips slowing their assault until they were sitting together. Foreheads resting together, chest heaving as they struggled for whatever was left of the air in the room. As quickly as it appeared, the light slowly faded. The lightning to the beautiful storm Adal was lost in.

They sat like that, staring into each other as the sun gilded the room in a warm glow. The reaper had removed his hands from the angels back, finding comfort in the golden locks instead. His fingers idly making curls that drew a small smile from the both of them.

A soft beeping sounded from somewhere in the apartment, an alarm that survived the power outage. Seth looks up, breaking the reapers heart as he breaks their eye contact. "Shit, I need you make your coffee."
"Leave it, it's already made." Adal holds him tighter, not wanting his angel to leave him yet. Heart soaring as, Seth looked back at him. 
"What about breakfast? Neither of us had dinner- Shit! The food."

Tighter. "Already taken care of. Fuck, just bring me a bagel during break, I just want to hold you." To tight, Adal lets out a gasp at his words. 

"Oh." The reaper curses something he can't hear, brows nit close in perturbed thoughts. He cupped his hands under boys chin and starred into those wild, searching eyes. "Like everything with cream cheese or a cinnamon roll?" He says, simple and quiet. Adal laughed, to Seth it sounds like a sob.

"You're a cinnamon roll." Stealing a quick kiss. "Hey, would the couch be ok?"

The angel nods, and the reaper relents his grip. Seth stands slowly, his legs weak. His face contorts as he does so before quickly fixing himself with a smile. Adal, quick to cover his shame, dawns his clothes. Seth is slower on the upkeep, merely pulling the pants his pilfered back on. Deciding to leave the hoody open, he turns to find his reaper waiting for him with a hand sheepishly outstretched. His angel takes it with a squeeze and follows him to their sofa. 

Seth smiles as he thinks to re-enact not that long ago, giving his reaper a small shove. He laughs as he lets himself be dragged along, landing on top of his reaper. Wings curling close, he pressed his cheek under the larger boys collar bone.

Adal wrapped his arms around his angels waist. Sighing contently as the weight adjusted comfortably upon him. 
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen   Fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2020 11:44 am

Adal had been called into work. Someone called in sick and they know he will always work but today.

"Go. I'll bring you brunch." Seth didn't move, he didn't speak. He just laid there, one hand slowly stroking the reapers throat. There is a hum of approval from under his fingers, the arms around him grounding.

"You'll be here when I get back?" The words left in a whisper lost in the golden curls he tried to loose himself in.

Seth hid his face in shame. "I'm not sure I can promise that." He felt like he was being crushed. He knew that was the wrong thing to say but the angel always spoke the truth. He was crushing his reaper. "I've been ignoring my work calls. Their language is turning foul."

Adal devolved into a stream of apologies but Seth sat up. The shift in weight distribution catching him off guard as the angel unintentionally straddled his reaper silent. "Go take a shower, drink your coffee. I'll find a lake on the way, no one would question my state."

Adal sat upright, hugging the older boy. "Fuckers, I worry about you all the time." Seth didn't know how to reply so his body responded for him. Turning his head, he kissed the reapers cheek; leaning back, he kissed his reaper. 

It took a while before Seth could repeat himself. "Go, and if I'm not here when you return you know how to get a hold of me?"
"I'm the one who gave you the phone." The reaper hummed, proud of the unfocused look in the angel's eyes. "Just don't get my hoody wet."

"Mine now." Seth held his face's attacker at bay, never going to admit the unlikely hood of him ever washing the jacket. "And if I don't answer just pray for me. I'll hear you." He doesn't let himself get trapped by those clever lips. The reaper relents and releases the angel.

Adal is called away from his post to find several nurses by the receptionists area. Through the usual hen pecking he can hear a males voice and a few key words. 

He is so sweet, who is he dating?

Single, right?

Really?                                                                                           His neck...

Whose jacket is that? It's big on him.   

Seth had a box of cinnamon rolls clutched to his chest, and nearly every one but him was covered in frosting. The angel finally caught sight of him standing away from the crowd. "Adal! Come here! I saved you the biggest one."
Kept safe in its own box it sat at blondes elbow next to cardboard cup, a little skull was drawn on both labels. "Damn, you're the best." He wanted to hug his angel so bad, but the boys hands were full. Adal could live with out the hour lecture on wasting food. "Hey you guys wanna take this to the nurses station? Imma take Seth to the break room and show him this gnarly x-ray."

The reaper laughed at the angels blanch. "Adal! I don't want to see someone else's pain. I don't want to image their suffering." The girls were alight, sugar fueling their slander. Seth was caught up by Adal, who had his brunch in his other hand. Large box left on the desk, they fled down the hall.

Making progress, it seemed very much they were just going to the break room. Seth was not letting up about being here for Adal and not a broken leg. The reaper saw the light still off on the exam room he passed earlier.

It was effortless to shove the angel inside. Caught up in the momentum of their rushed flee, Seth fell past the door and into darkness. He heard the door click, and and the light switch fumble but nothing turned on. "No one will bother with that sign on."

"What sign?" The angel backed up he could hear something following him in the abyss. His back hit a counter, and he started getting flash backs. A soft thump and warms hands were on his cheeks guiding the reaper in. "Mmmm, your stuff will get cold. What have you eaten all day?" Seth managed to push Adal away long enough to again complain about food.

"Seth?" The name sounded like a plea falling from his lips. He cleared his throat and tried again. "I can reheat it all, I'm just happy to see you."

"How can you see me in the dark?" The angel asked matter of factually, but he was cut off. A hand lazily dragged down the back of his neck, arm hanging off his shoulder. A whine rose in his throat that the reaper quickly swallowed. Their lips pressed together in a way that if he tried he could find a way to taste the sweet cream on the others tongue.

When he pulled away, Adal listened to the satisfied hum from his angel. "What did you have? That wasn't from the coffee shop." His other hand followed the blonde's pulse down his neck, over his check and then some.

"Mochi, they serve it on the islands. One of the beaches was being picked over by some mermaids." Seth could feel his own skin being picked over. The reapers hands were in his shirt and working his pants loose. "Again?"

Adal froze, fear gripping his limbs otherwise he would pull his hands free and throw himself to the other side of the room. "What do you- are, Do you want me to stop?"

"I've never wanted anyone before." Seth wasn't sure if that was a lie or not. "Certainly not like this.. what ever it is." This feelings were still new to the angel, he found himself pressing into the reapers hands unsure if it was the right thing to do as he heard the younger gasp. He was thankful for the darkness shrouding the burning he felt on his face. 

Even if it was to settle newly blossoming urges, the reaper felt his jaw drop at being wanted. "You want me to make you feel good?" He felt his throat go dry, the words came out gravely. His angel shuddered in his hands as he pressed his weight into the boy. "Where do you want me to touch you?"

As if to emphasis his point, Adal rolled his hips. Trapped between a counter and a hard place, Seth could only squirm. "There." Was all he could make out, his words lost as astonished, the reaper dropped to his knees with the angels pants. 

His angel was already excited, Adal had pride in his work as he held it like an award in his hands. Placing a kiss on the tip, he laughed as the raw muscle jumped at the sensation. He could hear his name being dragged out in a low note, a howl anywhere else but his angel was careful. Even as the reaper took his time dragging his tongue along the angel. He poured his attention over every piece of skin, each lap of his tongue slow and laborious. The words coming from his angel sounded long dead and forgotten, but curses all the same.

Seth bent double, having to lean on the reapers shoulders for support. He wasn't aware of the sounds coming from him, just that he struggled to keep quiet. The reaper was biting his way back up his quivering body, unfolding the mess from around him. "What's the matter, baby?" Adal purred into angels neck. 

Seth caught him before he felt the reapers bite. "You're staff's already seen my neck... not there." His thumb pressing into the jaw forcing it up. He didn't have as much experience, but his confidence grew feeling the younger boy respond to his lips. Top layer was balled in fists as the reaper pulled the angel forward.

He didn't find a body to catch him but the examining table pressing into his chest. Jacket being yanked over his shoulders, there were teeth on his spine. "What about here?" The words were a growl, making the skin break out in cold shivers. He got his answer as the blonde presses back against him. Groaning his approval, as wings rolled out into the reapers hands. "You like that, huh?" 
Seth could feel a smile in his feathers as his hips were pulled into place. "Why do you like them?" He asked quiet, unsure of himself.

Adal paused. "Their beautiful." Kissing between the shoulder blades, knowing he didn't have time but not wanting to rush.

"They're burned... I'm marked as trouble."
Seth wasn't expecting a hug, his wings curled defensively over his back. The reapers chest pressed into the plumage, tickling them both. "Then we match. Couple of troublemakers, huh?" The angel squirmed, feeling fingers comb through and pick at his pinions. His back end bucked as his chest was shoved down onto the makeshift mat. 

"Adal."
One hand firmly holding the boy down by the wing, the other ran its nails down his angel's spine. "Easy, it's hard enough with out you moving around like that."

"And whose fau-ff. Fuck." His retort was cut off before it started. 

Adal had his one hand down where they were connected, massaging the hip as he slowly pulls their two body closer. "I plan to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen   Fallen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the apartment :: stories-
Jump to: