the apartment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the apartment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Romeow & Julimut

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

Romeow & Julimut - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:45 am

After a long pause she crawled onto his lap for comfort, pressing her forehead against his. "Okay, tonight," she murmured, hardly audible. Wrapped in his arms she wanted to remain this way forever, or at least as long as she possibly could. Sadly the sun will rise without her permission whether she liked it or not, and time has a sadistic way of changing things. "Just us," she nuzzled him.
Back to top Go down
alex
I'm going to do it! I'm going to write! Oh look a bug
alex

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 1:01 am

Kolter sighed in happiness having her in his arms again. "It is like your meditating? No thoughts or worries." He laid back, a small smile on his face. Absentmindedly, he started to stroke her back again.

Giving the top of her head a small lick, his tail wagged slowly between his legs. Maybe it was a dark pleasure. The taboo feeling of loving his enemy might be getting to his head. She didn't feel like the enemy.

The thought of her father was enough to make his muzzle curl in a growl, but seeing her lying in his arms. "It's relaxing." He whispered his thoughts. Every muscle would argue against the thought of being relaxed near her people. Her people?

He forgot, tonight they were no one. Just a boy and a girl holding each other. No alpha, no cats. Just tonight. Kolter felt his eyes grow heavy and his chin drop to his chest.
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 1:12 am

"Yes it's very much like that," she smiled, laying her head down to his touch. "Except instead of emptiness there is you." The idea that her people hated this very canine because of his choices and the sacrifice and statements he made for the sake of his people made her blood boil. If they could only see him now: taking care of her as a real Mate should. Well... they'd be anything but pleased. He'd be put to death for deflowering her. 

But... no one would know. Except for Lily, she'd find out eventually. She always did.
Now was not the time for such thoughts. It was their time. As one, together. 

She felt like a little adolescent again drooling over boys and their sports. Adventure had always won over that, though.

"It's relaxing." She heard him chime. She could only assume he was experiencing his own meditation of some sort -- and that flattered her greatly. It seemed he had found a peace he never knew he contained inside himself. Although they would be lovesick, maybe this experience opened their minds and hearts to choices aside from violence.

Only... he was doing all the work, moving his people. When she returned home tomorrow, she would be sure to help him out in some way as a thank-you.

The thought of leaving him ached her heart greatly.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 1:35 am

Kolter woke early the next morning curled to the back of his feline friend. He nuzzled her neck before slowly pulling away and filled his space with cushions that were still warm. Covering her, he left the bedchamber. Backing against the door, he covered his face with his paws.

"What have I done?" He breathed into his palms. There was only one person he could talk to really.

----

"Ow! What are you hitting me for?!" Kolter ducked away from the wooden cane.

The blind old dog swung at his location magically. "You let this happen. Guarded from all others, you let the cat in."

"You said I should trust others to get closer, and I did." He hid behind her table. "Just... the wrong species... Oh, Mother. Help me. My heart aches! I don't want her to leave!"

She caused him to yelp by hitting him under the table. "Oh my pup. I know it is hard. But she must leave if what you said is true." She held him his paw. "Give her something. See her in time to come. If she still wears it, maybe it was meant to be."

----

He snuck in not long after with a plate of breakfast meant for her. A roasted fish with juice made from the trees in the valley. Beside the plate he laid a collar similar to his. Carved into the circle was an etching of the Sun in a warm orange rock. Please wear it....
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 2:57 am

Tilly awoke to an empty bed, but she had known why. Oh no... what have I done... The guilt drowned her for a moment before the smell of food flooded her nostrils. While eating quickly she examined the collar he had laid for her. She knew to take it with her as a thank-you and a mutual understanding of their delicate relationship. 

Getting on all fours, Tilly ran out Kolter's room and followed the scent to the entrance. Some of his pack members seem to look on in question, but no one got in her way. She darted out the mouth of the cave. "Take care, thanks for everything!" She yelled back to the gatekeeper.

She was finally going home.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 3:06 am

Kolter sat up on the mountain side. The cliff face was slick with the morning dew. It was as far from his pack he could get with out going to into the wooded area. He scratched his head thoroughly in thought. "The scouts are already set up. I had Polum pull any sentries closer to home. They know not to attack...."

As he looked up he saw a small brown figure running through the flatland in of the mountain.

There she goes...

"I need to fight someone." He growled. Emotions were starting to spring up that he would rather keep buried. He slowly made his way back down to a tunnel entrance.
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:21 am

Lily laid in her litter mate's bed, designing a dagger she had been working on while Tilly was away. Sighing idly she noticed her sensitive ears twitching which directed her attention towards Tilly's window. Back fur rising, she crept off the bed and carefully along to the window, dagger out and pupils in slits. 

No one other than her friend appeared with a huff, tumbling forward.

"TIL-"
"SHHH!" Tilly quickly strode to her and covered her mouth shut, "They can't know I'm back, not yet." She pulled away with a guilty frown and glanced to her bathroom, quickly dashing to it. 

"Are ya back for real? Why can't they know yet? What're-" Lily's eyes went wide. "Tilly."

She closed the door to her bathroom quickly, but Lily was already there hissing. "Tilly. Why do you smell like 'im? Like THAT? Tilly!"

"Shhh! I'm washing it off, okay? Please stay quiet! It'll be the end of me if..."
"So ya DID... DID DO IT... you mated with HIM?!"
"How many times do I have to shush you!? Shhh!"
"Tilly ya know I have you're back on almost anythin' but this ONE thin' I can't- how-" Lily's breath caught in her lungs in her eyes were wide in shock. "...How...? Did it 'urt?"
"Please shut up."
"It doesn't 'ave barbs on it, does it? Think it's better than a To-"
"PLEASE shut UP."
"UGH! I can't believe you!" Lily threw her hands up in the air and sat on Tilly's bed. "Completely unbelievable."

Tilly walked out in a slow movement, a little bit of steam from the warm pumped well water coming off of her wet fur. She looked horribly sad. She sat down next to her friend with a huff and they sat together in silence.

"...Please just tell me 'yer stayin' for real this time."
"...Yeah, I am. We knew if we stayed together we really wouldn't... couldn't get anything done."

There was another long silence.
"Atleast ya don't smell like him anymore. ...Although, he was a cute one." She busted out with a chuckle and elbowed Tilly, which laughed afterwards too. "Once you're done catchin' up with the fam, you've still got a lot of explainin' to do."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 - A - - - - F E W - - - - M O N T H S - - - - L A T E R - - - -
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"I cannot believe you're making me go through this." Tilly growled, sitting along side her dad, mom, and Lily on a balcony behind an enormous stadium. 

"That's enough. I've agreed to let the Pack continue hunting for a few more weeks since Kolter's suddenly decided to move his raunchy group elsewhere. Finally, I may add. The least you could do is let me distract your people with a little entertainment."

"This isn't entertainments, it's an arrangement."

"Tilly," her mom corrected.

"You know what? No, mom, I don't-"

"If you had picked a Tom like you were suppose to, I wouldn't have needed this tournament. But here we are. So be a decent Queen and let the Games begin." He glared at her and raised his paw, signalling the challengers to step foot onto the arena.

I already have. She mentally groaned.

"You know he only cares about your future," Lily whispered in her ear with an apologetic smile.
"You mean his future." She grumbled back for only her to hear.

Last edited by kelly on Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:41 am

Polum sat in The Hall listening to a report Kolter should be handling. "Bring the herd back up to the Valley. We can fence off the area to the north and a bit south to let them graze and wander..."

Kolter passed along the outskirts of area to Mother's den. "Any news?"

"Being anxious is no excuse to be rude." The old dog did not look up from her herbs.

The great dog shook his head and nuzzled her cheek. "Morning Mother. I caught this for you." Placing on her table, he presented a large hawk. "Now please, tell me what your gatherers have heard." His voice hitched to a whine.

She tapped him on his nose. "None of that." Her paws felt along the body, pulling the small feathers off a bit at a time. "They have heard of a gathering to be held at Sun high. The Queen has not chosen a mate of her kind. Her displeased father looks to a tournament to judge the one worthy of her."
Silence followed.
"Kolter?" She reached out for him but found only air. "Damn that pup."

"Kolter where are you going?" Polum called as his friend ran from The Hall. Others looked shocked as he tore down the tunnels to the nearest hatch.

"Just you wait Tilly." He said to himself as he scrambled down the mountain. Dropping to all fours, he took off to the cats domain.
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 4:43 pm

A head resting on her hand, all slanted and looking rather bored, Tilly couldn't help but focus on the musicians on their skinned drums and stringed instruments. Maybe she'd learn to make music that didn't come from her vocals one day. 

"They're kinda cute," Lily whispered, trying to drag her friend's attention away from the side and onto the center where two Toms had already entered. They looked nervous.

"Yeah," Tilly grumbled. Except when she glanced at Lily she wasn't looking at the center like she'd assume she had. No, Lily was looking over to the side of the patio and Tilly stretched her neck up to peer over to see Noku standing guard looking forward.

A small dry laugh escaped, "Lily."

"No don' be so picky Tilly, you need to give one of these guys a chance-"
"Lily..."
"-you're goin' to be sad if you can't find someone."
"Lily."
"What?" She turned around to see her Queen smiling cheekily over at her. Her eyes widened in realization.

"You should talk to him." Tilly smiled, crossing her legs and leaning back comfortably since her attention was on her friend's interesting love life.

"...He doesn't like me that way," Lily blushed, examining her nails nervously. "Besides I'm sure he has a mate already." 

"I don't know," Tilly chimed her voice playfully, "he hangs around here quite a lot. Around you. Quite a lot. You should at least try, who knows you may be surprised. Love has a funny way of working."

Lily's ears went back and she smiled a bit, giving a playful dry hiss. "...Say, how come your parents haven't asked 'bout your collar yet?"

Tilly tugged at Kolter's gift lightly to reveal the actual pattern on the inside as she wore it wrong to protect it. "I told them you made it."

"I couldn't make that, ya dirty liar."
"They don't know that."

Another two Toms plus a rough looking one entered and it seemed to be the final entree. 

"Five..." Her father hummed in agreement.

"A like the last one. What's his name?" Her mother gleamed, looking at the one that looked similar to Tilly but was black and white with purple eyes. (click)

"Khan. He was an outsider who survived a village fire from a brute pirate attack."
"Oh my."
"Tilly he looks like you!" Lily smiled in awe.
"...No he doesn't." She pouted, crossing her arms, then uncrossed them when her father gave her a look.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:10 pm

It wasn't hard to find where the event was held. If the scent hadn't lead him there the sound would have. He stood near the outskirts unsure how to approach. A splash scared him as he stepped in a puddle. Using it as a mirror, he fixes his appearance.

He checked around while the crowd settled and the contestants gathered in the center. Spotting where the perimeter was weakest, he charged in at a sprint. The guards didn't have enough time to react as he turned the corner and slowed to a jog. Coming up to the end of the line me smiled his fanged grin.

"Is this a private party, or can I try my paw at this?" His eyes caught sight of Tilly, before quicking looking back to the king. The pure rage on his face; Kolter had to fight to keep his laughter down.

"It looks like my spies are better if word traveled back to me." He braced himself for any guards who would come. "This is just a fighting tournament isn't it? If I came all this way, unarmed and unmanned for nothing."

--He would most likely growl should the guards he passed still be after him.
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:50 am

Tilly's bored focus was on an almost faded cloud in the sky, the bright blue dilating her eyes a bit. A sigh escaped until her parent's huffing brought her back.
She looked at them, confused before looking out to the battle field.
Lily had elbowed her with a flustered giggle.
Oh my god...

"CERTAINLY NOT!" Her father roared, the guards approached but did not raise their weapons; remembering from what had happened last time. "Your presence is an insult here!"

Her mother said nothing and Lily shrunk awkwardly in her seat.

Tilly looked directly at Kolter and although they were too far away to see each other in the eye she knew contact had been made. He could win this... that's why he joined. He knows he will.

"Leave before you start trouble in my vi-"
"Father, enough," Tilly interrupted him and stood. "We have no rules for who cannot be in the tournament. Aside from tradition this contest is-"
"For your future!"
"-for entertainment purposes to the public first and foremost. And I'm pretty sure MY people would want to see such a show." She turned to the crowd and raised her arms with a challenging smile. "How about it, everyone!? Our first ever mixed-breed tournament!" She knew if she gave her people too much time to think they'll remember the end result of the winner. "Let's see if Commander Kolter can keep up in OUR games!" Her claws came out for emphasis. 
That seemed to work before the crowd began roaring and the guards stepped down with cocky smiles.
The Toms looked uneasy with confused expression to the previous king, who was staring at Kolter with such anger. Kahn, however; looked at Kolter as well. A look of certainty that this match would be difficult and he was ready to challenge the mutt.

Tilly looked back to see Lily grinning giddily, her mother smiling as well.
She turned back. "Then let the Games begin!"

"Why are you making that face?" The ex-king grumbled to his mate.
"Look at your daughter, commanding her people. So natural." She whispered back, almost forgetting about Kolter.

Last edited by kelly on Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:25 am

Kolter braced himself, the fur on his neck raising as he looked around at the guards. "Insult?" He gave a small growl should one think of stepping closer on his kings word.

Perking his ears, he listened to Tilly seeming to cheer him on. His fur lay flat at her words and he straightened himself up. Casting her a warm look, he locked a cold stare with the king. Just to tick him off more, he gave a challenging smile and howled for the crowd. The deep note echoed over the cheering.

----

After the small battle of just getting in the tournament, Kolter started to feel nervous. Each contestant was shepherd off to small tents where they would be prepared for each event. Someone was supposed to be around for each individual to help with gear, or armor should it be required.

The queen would be coming around in to each in turn to give her blessings and wish them good luck. Kolter sat on a small bed in the corner looking to the ground.

Waiting.
Waiting For her.

Then he heard a knock. "Enter." He used his deeper voice, one he used when giving orders, for intimidation. He looked up to see her enter and stood to greet her. "Oh, I'm sorry... I thought it was someone else."

His heart was beating fast, like that night. Scanning eyes took in her every detail and locked on her neck. Though her scent was different, more cat then any but he could still smell the part that was hers. Was his.

"You are wearing my collar... Gifts might be different to you, but do you know what it means?" He stepped forward. Every placement of his paws was wrought with caution, each step he judged her expression.

When he was in arms length he gave a small frown. It seemed to hold a small boys disappointment and an anguished heart in the small curve. He looked away before saying, "It was meant..."

Pulling her close, he couldn't wait any longer. Kissing her, his arms about her waist. He whispered to her lips. "It means I choose you." He pulled away before anyone else could overhear or enter.
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:03 am

Paying a visit to the tents was brief because when it came down to it she was more than excited to see Kolter again. Her stomach did flips and she couldn't hold down her excitement too well when his tent came into eye's shot. 

Upon arriving and knocking, his familiar deep voice rose from the ground and made her smile. "You're okay."

She approached him, flashbacks of that night making her flush a bit and more careful with her steps in case he didn't quite feel the same as before.

She sank into his kiss, half-knowing that the collar meant a lot to him from Lily's briefings but not knowing he still yearned for her so deeply.

"Well then it looks like you better win, Commander."
She wanted to show more affection for him but that could wait... it was too dangerous to be spotted now.

Suddenly Tilly's mother came in, a blank expression on her face. "Tilly, it's not considerate to pay more attention to one tent than the other. There's still Kahn you need to visit." She glanced at her daughter but offered a little smile to show she wasn't all too serious but that she really should leave.

"Right. Sorry." Tilly smiled back at Kolter before leaving, her mother waiting until she was out of ear-shot.

- - - 

"Well, to say I'm surprised you showed up would be an understatement." She remarked, giving Kolter a challenged side smile while looking about his tent, but not touching. "You have a lot of guts to come here after all the trouble you and my husband have been through -- and don't worry about your intentions, I know them plenty." She sighed and looked at him before he could comment. "Listen Kolter, I'm not supporting your entry but I'm not supporting your failure either. Winner or loser you're still someone my daughter obviously holds close to deeply so I'm keeping an eye on you." She wiped her finger across a nic-nac to dust it.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:24 pm

Kolter couldn't but frown as Tilly left. He made sure his eyes weren't exactly on her retreating feature.

Giving her mother a quick look, he scoffed at her comment and walked over to where food had been prepared. "Guts has something to do with it, not that he would know."

Was it so hard not to insult their king? Yes, he makes it to easy. He coughed a bit, choking on the bite of fruit he had just taken as she continued her little speech. "What do you know of My intentions?"

She ignored him and turned to some of the rooms decor meant to give the place a homey feeling. He walked up to her while her back was turned and growled ever so slightly. "Let this be known. I have every intention of winning. Loosing isn't an option, nor is it in my vocabulary. So keep your eyes on me, watch very closely. Because when I win, not even your husband can object."

He gave her a knowing smile and bit into his fruit again. The juice dripped down his chin in a red stream. With a small step back, he bowed low to her, "Tell the queen I am honored both beauties of the village graced my tent," and walked back to the food.
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:09 am

"Ah, Queen Tilly, hello." Kahn smirked as he swung backwards and swiftly landed from doing some push ups. "Sending your blessings?"

"Yeah, something like that." Tilly half smiled and looked around his tent and at the sharp daggers he must have been recently preparing. 

After a moment Kahn snorted, "That mutt couldn't possibly be here to wed you, could he? Not that you're not beautiful or anything."

"Easy, he's only a tent over," she threw him a dirty look. "Voices carry."

"It's only obvious he's here to kick some tail and mock your father, at least to me. I know you're not big on this forced arrangement ordeal so once I win I'll make sure you have your way afterwards."

"Once you win? And you're so sure?" A bit of humor was in her voice.

"Of course. I mean don't get me wrong, Kolter looks like a winner, but he didn't make it to the top in this kingdom. This is my territory. Well I mean yours, but-"

"Yeah I know what you mean." Tilly interrupted. "I must be going now, but you have my blessings. Take it easy on the Toms, alright?" 

"Nope. But thanks." He nodded before bowing, grabbing a dagger from his belt and turning quickly to throw it dead-center at a target near the back of the sent. He looked back to give her a challenged smile.

She rolled her eyes and exited.

- - - 

One by one, without any surprise from Tilly, her mother and her father, the Toms were picked off when they could no longer stand Kahn and Kolter's heat. The last one's flag in one of the matches caught on fire from one of Kahn's flaming arrows. A portion of the crowd cried cheat but it wasn't against the rules... Kahn just plays dirty. 

Tilly hoped Kolter wouldn't take Kahn too lightly.

It was the final match: one to one combat, no weapons. The contestants were allowed certain small pieces of armor to strap where ever they'd like, along with some fist wrappings.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:47 am

A guard came and gathered each of the final contestants. Kahn had leather greaves on his shins and bracers on his wrists. Kolter had similar armor on. Normally he would opt out as would be custom in his kingdoms duels, but Tilly insisted.

This fight is to be one on one. No weapons, just fists, body and feet. The wrappings about the dogs hands squeaked as he flexed his paws.

"You fight good, for a mutt. But it's time to put you in your place." The dark cat bounced on his toes, fists up like a boxer.

Kolter just stood there, body angled so his right was behind him slightly. He merely stayed silent as he watched the cat start to circle him as the queen rang the bell to start.

Kahn circled to his left, bouncing closer with each step. "Keeping silent?" He threw a punch square at kolters face, who hadn't moved a muscle, until now. His left arm flew up, knocking the punch away, and bringing his right under and in for a body shot.

Kahn scrambled to block with his elbow, only to miss the left paw coming back and knocking the cat's fist into his own face. His knee came up in retaliation, but Kolter held it as he shoved his shoulder into his opponents body.
With his balance crippled, he fell backwards into the dust. The dog backed up and returned to his stance. "Get up. That was just a warm up, Right?" His smile framed his canines.

Picking himself up, he circled around back in front of the dog. "Tsk. This is a fight. Fight me." He hissed. At the command, Kolter sprung like a trap, tackling the black fur back into the ground. Winded, Kahn was dealt several quick blows to the face before his arms were up in protection. The blows were hard, he felt bruises forming under the thick leather of the bracers. Thats when he felt something.

The little ace in the hole he stowed away, just incase the dog used his weight as leverage. And Kolter was. He held his opponent pinned by his sheer size. Pulling the sharpened stone out from between the strips of leather, he jabbed hard into the dogs side.

A yelp was released as Kolter was pushed back, the tool lost in the scuffle for dominance. Again and again Kahn drove his knuckle into the bleeding wound. Each swing causing Kolter to wince and kick out, turning them slightly in his effort to avoid each impact.

Kahn paused in his blows to steady himself, only to find rough paws about his throat. He was pulled down with the force of Kolter heaving himself off the ground. Their skulls cracked together so hard the audience might have heard it. The cat fell backwards and the dog sprung forward. Dazed, he felt for the face and slammed the side of his fist repeatedly into the cats face until blood oozed from a broken nose and a split lip.

It was only when the bell rang again and guards pulled him off did he relent. A dangerous growl was all he could utter as the hands held him from the fight. He ripped himself away, lips still curled in a snarl as he held his side tenderly. The dirt and ruffled fur hiding the thin flow of crimson down his side.
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 4:32 pm

Tilly's father had watched intently, making side remarks when Kahn failed to properly deter Kolter's blows and cheering on the wildcat whenever he made contact.

Her mother on the other hand looked worried for the both of them; it was a bloody fight that looked to be suspiciously different from how loud Kolter's yelps were from Kahn's final attack.

Tilly herself found it hard to watch. She respected both warriors but didn't enjoy seeing Kolter getting injured like this. Lily had gone somewhere discreetly before Tilly narrowed her eyes and leaned in to see something odd. Bringing the bell to be over, to announced for Kahn to be thoroughly checked before being dismissed to the medical aid tents.

- - -

Meeting the fighters down at the ground recovery tents and congratulating them for participating, so quickly went to Kolter's where the aids looked uncomfortable to approach them. She got closer to stroke a hand down his cheek, "You did fantastic..." She wanted to kiss him but she needed to look at the wound.

Afterwards she looked to one of the aids for confirmation.

"Kahn had a weapon hidden away for his blows," one of them said lowly, and Tilly left the tent after ordering the surrounding aids to assist Kolter how he chose. 

She went to Kahn's tent, who was being treated immediately like some sort of hero. He made her blood boil. "You-" Cheating piece of trash son of a bitch! Her fists shook. Gods forbid her if she actually said that out loud under her ruling. "You're disqualified...!"

"What? That bastard mutt already won-"
"From here. From fighting. From my equipment, from these tents!"
"Because of a little rose thorn? I hardly consider that a-"

"Kolter won, Kahn. Don't you know what that means? He'll have a say in what to do with you, and I won't step in at all. Not once. Not a word!"

Kahn's features dropped and he visibly swallowed, looking away.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 6:26 pm

The guards tried to assist him back to the medical tents, but he shoved them away. "I can walk on my own paws." His gait was uneven. Each step favored his uninjured side. As he walked on, little pools of blood trailed behind him.

Kahn had to be helped away, being left unable to walk straight. As he was carried by, the dog couldn't help but smile to himself.

"This way please." A guard reached for Kolter, only to pull back as the canine growled. His demeanor didn't hold up though. As he neared the tent, he all but collapsed.

Kolter lay still on the cot he was laid on. Eyes closed, he could have been mistaken as asleep. Every now and again, he snarled in pain as the nurses worked on him. Their voices changed, though they were still laced with concern there was more to their murmurings.

He opened his eyes to see the queen smiling down at him. "He got off easy." He tried to sit up, but a nurse pushed him back down scolding.

"You can talk to him during the awarding ceremony, my queen." Kolter rolled his eyes and smiled. "As for you, lay still." The nurse returned to her banaging.

He stood once more in the arena. A thick bandage was wrapped around his waist. Smiling, he waited to see the look on her fathers face when he was crowned champion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Romeow & Julimut
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the apartment :: archive-
Jump to: