the apartment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the apartment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outliving The Immortal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

Outliving The Immortal Empty
PostSubject: Outliving The Immortal   Outliving The Immortal I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:18 am

On the outskirts of the city, farms scattered across the land as far as the eye could see. In between those were known extremely small businesses - not found on billboards or on television. Said businesses could be ice cream shops, fresh food markets and garages to fix broken down strays. 

A peppy young looking robot happened to run such a garage: The Up-N'-At'em
After the secret war between his own kind, Neal used the shack as downtime for when he wasn't patrolling the seas for rouge robots under Unit 56's command. Most of the trouble had come from Lance, a robot with tainted bolts that had been the source of all mishap for the past five years. Over time he hated humanity and the bots who refused him at a less violent, physical ratio. 

He was handed over to his ex-admirer, Neal, to help around the garage as "volunteer work" and for the most part keep himself in Neal's eye shot. Any special abilities he was gifted with before were detached from him so he couldn't cause havoc anymore -- that is if he even had the motivation to. 

Neal, laying flat on a roller-board worked on a car that had been left under their care two days ago, worked diligently with a joyful hum that was on the small radio settled on the floor next to him moments before. Lance worked on organizing tools that were constantly being out of place, and repaired any broken equipment that Neal would need to install. Of course they would sometimes change rolls -- although Neal didn't completely trust Lance with the free range and temptation of rigging the humans' vehicles. 

"This disgusting overplayed music... absolutely lacking any creativeness what's so ever." Lance grumbled, inspecting a few pipes and tires before stocking them.

"Enough of your complaining, you do it every goddamn day. Go be negative somewhere else if you're done, I've got work to do." Neal sighed, rolling back under the car after giving his 'companion' a look.

Neal wore regular navy blue jeans, a tight white tank with his black leather jacket wrapped around his waist. All of which were covered in grime and oil. 

"You've been working nonstop on that piece of shit for thirty nine hours. The guy's not coming back until another twenty two. Why the rush?"

"Chance."

"Wha-"

"Chance is coming! Do you not remember? I've been talking about it all week! He's old enough to come over here now, and-"

"Right, right, Chance, I remember now. Big woop." Lance threw a rag onto his shoulder and walked into the office to check off a few supplies. Of course everything was registered in his head, but to seem normal he was told to write it down like human businesses would. 

"You'll feel differently when you see him!" Neal sneered after him, his pupils going a holographic blue to scan for any simple errors. "He's got a body that belongs on a poster."
Back to top Go down
alex
I'm going to do it! I'm going to write! Oh look a bug
alex

PostSubject: Re: Outliving The Immortal   Outliving The Immortal I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:37 am

The teen ran his hand through his hair. The bus trip was hell. Who knew taking the grey hound would be so noisy? Still, it was weird his Saviors would choose such a remote location. It wasn't a big city, but even so the outskirts could have their own zip code this far out. The bus stop seemed to be miles from the garage, but he was used to the walking.

It was around noon when he got to the small garage. The lights were off in the office windows. "Is this the right place?" He checked his phone for his map. "Yeah... Must be in the garage."

He adjusted the backpack on his shoulder and walked to the metal door but stopped short. He covered his mouth as he heard the two talk about him. Really now?

He had been away for quiet a while. When his school heard he was homeless, he was put in a foster program and had not been able to visit his bots. He bit his lip in wondering what kind of greeting he would receive. He had been truthful in his letters. The foster parents were not bad, but with four other kids he felt neglected.

Several of them did not approve of his.... orientation. The father just ignored him unless he brought home trophies, then he was the star of the house it seemed. The mother was kind, but she preferred not to talk about his situation.

Now school was over. He was old enough to leave their care and judgement. "Now, I wouldn't say that 49. But if your friend, 48, didn't miss me I guess he gets no hug then?" The boy threw his bag down, half expecting to get mauled and he really preferred if he didn't land on his laptop.
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Outliving The Immortal   Outliving The Immortal I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:55 am

"Chance!" Neal exclaimed, pushing himself out and letting his jacket fall to the floor from untying in the process. With a quick few steps he pulled his human against him in a tight (not too harmful) hug. "We weren't expecting you until another few hours -- you walked? I could have came to pick you up!" He looked over Chance's features without releasing him, seeing already the curse- and fortune- of what time did to him. "Nineteen. Wow."

"I don't require a hug," Lance waved him off with his free hand while his other caressed a folder of paperwork. "Never had and never will." Neal seemed to take the boy in his own moment for the meantime, so Lance went to put the work down. When he returned Neal was still tight on him. "Damn Forty Nine, give the boy some space. You'll kill him before he can even-"

Neal stole a kiss from Chance quickly, unable to contain himself.

"...-get comfortable."
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Outliving The Immortal   Outliving The Immortal I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 1:09 am

Chance put a leg back to help brace the impact. He couldn't help the laugh that ripped from him at the Neal's excitement. It felt odd being equal height to them now. His arms wrapped around the bot enjoying the familiar embrace.
"You know I like to walk. Besides, I couldn't have sat still if I wanted to-" The kiss surprised but he kissed back automatically. God, it's been awhile since I've done that!

Chance blushed and pulled away sheepishly. Biting his lip, he looked down almost shyly. "It's good to see you too, Neal. Life really hasn't been the same with out you guys. I even missed you, Lance." Their names slid off his tongue like honey.

He really did miss them. So much it hurt a little that Lance didn't pay him any attention. "Though, hugging won't kill me. I've put on muscle since I've been into sports."
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Outliving The Immortal   Outliving The Immortal I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 1:25 am

"Likewise," Neal smiled. It felt weird to stare into Chance's forehead. "It's felt so empty without a certain human's heartbeat around here." He could sense Chance's small distress levels from Lance, and couldn't help but say something while attached to his hip. "Stop being a hard-ass and bring your bucket of a body over here!"

With the roll of his eyes Lance quietly and stubbornly accepted this small defeat and jumped over the railing, walking over to the two to hug him; arms out. "Obviously, but don't think for a millisecond I can't break you in half, boy." He smirked, bringing Chance into a brief hug. "Although I hate to admit it, Forty Nine is right. The body for a poster." 

Without knowing, Chance's bots had the same mindset: Can't wait for tonight!
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Outliving The Immortal   Outliving The Immortal I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 1:48 am

Chance smiled and held tight to the burly machine. "I know the power in the arms around me. I remember them being gentle too." He ducked away and stuck his tongue out at the grump. "Both of you can be real softies."

He took off his jacket as he looked around their shop. "Why did you choose to set up here? It's so far away from you Beach Port. It's warm here too..." Sweat dripped down his neck as he turned this and that to take in their work. Everything was fairly neat, thanks to Lance no doubt. He could easily tell which desk belonged to each. Neal never really had much in the ways of organization.

"Uh... where can I put my things?"
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Outliving The Immortal   Outliving The Immortal I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:15 pm

"The less customers we have, the less procedures we need to take as a business. Which means the Big Guys won't come snooping around, looking for official documentation." Neal grabbed Chance's book bag for him and lead the way deeper into the garage. "Being underwater for several months ruins my appreciation for scenery, so when Fifty Six let me have a break I decided to choose the country side. ...Besides... it's smart to keep Forty Eight away from the sea, where he could associate with pirates." His last statement rolled off his tongue, purposely trying to grind Lance's gears.

"Heavens, pirates? Really, Forty Nine? They haven't a clue what they're doing. I wouldn't so much as look in the directions of those monkeys." Lance remarked, deciding to stay back and tidy up a bit more in case someone came rolling by. "Damaged soldier bots are more down my ally." 

Neal simply rolled his eyes and waited for Chance to finish climbing the small stairs to a patio for an office and a few more doors led to. "Here's our offices as you can plainly see, then these two doors are just storage units... then there's your room, which we installed and yes we made sure to install a bathroom." He smiled, looking about the abandoned looking guest room. "I know it's a bit hot in here, but we'll start booting up the fans shortly."

After sudden realization, Neal knew Chance, a nineteen year old sport-loving teen, wouldn't really favor being cooped up in a garage during his visit. "When you're comfortable we can go out to the city if you'd like, catch something to eat? Your choice, really."
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Outliving The Immortal   Outliving The Immortal I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:47 pm

"Really now Neal. I'm sure Lance would behave himself." He hesitates before following suit. "He never liked humans enough for them to last long." Chance looked back, giving the bot a knowing smile.

Curiously, he glanced at the rooms that they passed. "Oh no, it's fine. I'm just used to how it is a bit more up north then this." His hands fiddled with his jacket. "You looked like you were working earlier. I can always wait. My scheduled is basically empty, but it does sound nice. Would Lance be tagging along or is he to much of a grump to spend time with me?" He gave a nervous laugh.

Why am I so nervous? They haven't changed, not really.
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Outliving The Immortal   Outliving The Immortal I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 2:47 am

"Nah we can finish up cars in a jiffy, we just go slow purposely so not to raise suspicion," he rolled his eyes, as if he lost in an argument, "anddd to kill time. We have a lot of it." Once he put Chance's backpack down on his bed he glanced in Lance's general direction. "That's up to you and him, I don't mind. He might be an ass but he's helpful too. In some ways."

"I heard that!" Lance called out from the main room, his voice echoing a bit off the brick and cement walls.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Outliving The Immortal   Outliving The Immortal I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 2:15 pm

Chance loved their antics. It was like the happy families he always watched on the TV as a kid. "I love your ass!" Chance called back with a giggle. He reached for his pack, intending to pull out his computer to set it up for later.

"On the way in, I saw you guys have a new movie in the theaters. We could go. You can show me the town. Then we could stop in and see a movie?" He flashed an excited smile. With school and his foster home, he never really got out much to do the things other kids did.
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Outliving The Immortal   Outliving The Immortal I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:19 am

"Do we now?" Neal asked with a confused expression, scratching his head for emphasis. "Forty Nine and I don't go to movies... not sure why we never tried."

"You know why, I don't need to repeat myself time and time again." Lance growled, leaning against the door with a rag over his shoulder. "I'd make the explosions on screen feel so realistic those meat bags would be on the edge of their seats because the skin on their legs would have fused to them."

"It must be exhausting being an ass day in and day out," Neal sighed, shaking his head. 

"Not at all."

"BUT," Neal glared at Lance for him to cooperate, "we'd love to show you around town. And a movie sounds great. We'll pay for everything since we're unlimited. Uh, keep that on the DL."

Neal could sense the pure joy in his Neko and so it filled him with bliss as well.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Outliving The Immortal   Outliving The Immortal I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:21 am

Chance jumped in shock. He didn't hear Lance walk up behind them. For some reason what the angst filled bot made no sense to the boy. "How would you... I don't want to know do I?"

He rolled his eyes at him. "I find that racist. You don't have a problem with every human." Sticking his tongue out, he turned back to Neal.

"If you want to finish up down there, maybe clean up a bit, I can check a few things and get ready?" He smiled up at the nicer of the pair. Not quiet waiting for a response, he pulled off his shirt.

His body had tanned since last. During his personal training, he went shirtless for the freedom. This allowed his chest to tan up nicely. Though his body was still petite, the muscles on him have formed nicely.

"I packed some nicer clothes for if we were going out somewhere. I just hope they aren't wrinkled to badly."
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Outliving The Immortal   Outliving The Immortal I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 4:51 pm

Lance shot him a leave-we-need-to-talk-about-this look and Neal quickly nodded when Chance was blinded. 

"Y-Yeah, good idea, I'll be right back." Neal smiled, grabbing a great big look at Chance and soaking it up before following Lance out the door. "And that won't be necessary, you can dress comfortably." 

- - - 

Lance and Neal circled each other outside of the garage and out of ear-shot.

"Alright well we need to come to an agreement right here right now so we don't have to fucking fight over this later, because I'll beat you anyways." Lance growled, his sexual frustration showing.

"What the hell are you- oh no, you are not-"
"I call topping him tonight, you can have him tomorrow."
"I've planned his arrival more than you have! You can't just claim him! You get him tomorrow night." Neal was watching Lance pace, his fists balled and grabbed Lance's collar to make him face him. "Just because you're the older one doesn't mean you call the shots. If I remember clearly I'm the one in charge of you now."

"Forty Nine please as if your intimidation tactics actually ever worked on me," Lance narrowed his eyes and jerked himself free. "How about this: whoever can charm him the most tonight wins his ass."

Both of their eyes were on fire. "Deal."
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Outliving The Immortal   Outliving The Immortal I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:29 pm

Chance frowned a bit, unable to continue teasing the bots. He felt saddened by the two leaving; but as the hair on the back of his neck rose, a smile formed. Of course Neal would look back.

Checking they were both out of his way, he shut the door. In his pack was his track gear as well as his swimming. As a joke, his team mate had given him Michael Phelps pants. They buttoned up the side which allowed almost instant removal, if not easy access.

The buttons weren't obvious, so they would make a good surprise later. Pulling on a tight tank top, he contemplated whether or not to wear underpants. He thought against them and just put on his pants.

Once his shoes were tied up, he was ready. Chance opened the door to find them looking very crossed with each other. "Uh... Am I interrupting a tender moment?"
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Outliving The Immortal   Outliving The Immortal I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:29 am

Lance pushed Neal out of eye shot with a grunt, "Not at all. We were just discussing the plans for later today." He corrected his suit and strutted over to Chance, pulling him in with a sly smile to tick off Neal. Hugging him close, he ran a hand down Chance's back to feel his features in the tight tank top. "You did your body very well, Chance. I'm liking this style you've chosen to accommodate with it as well." 

Neal internally rolled his eyes and strolled to the back of the garage. He'd impress Chance another way.
A loud engine roar came from the side of the garage, and out from behind came Neal driving a slim two door black car. He rived the engine and rolled down the window with a cocky grin.

"...Show off."
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Outliving The Immortal   Outliving The Immortal I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:49 am

Chance laughed at their defense. "Of course, thats what it sounded-" He froze up a bit. The strength and tenderness he was embrace surprised him. A shiver ran down his back both from Lance's wandering hand and at his suggestive words.

"I... I thought you would like it." He said quietly, dipping his chin down to hide the small blush he crept up on him. Funny, how after all this time, the danger the bot wielded still made him a bit scared. Time and time again, however, he is proven worth while to trust.

"What was that?" Giving Lance's arm a small tug, he looked back with a small apologetic smile. Curiosity killed the cat. "Wow." He walked up slowly, afraid to touch such a nice car for fear of ruining it somehow.
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Outliving The Immortal   Outliving The Immortal I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:38 am

"Wow - indeed." Neal smiled, opening the door and getting out to let the seat automatically slide forward and exposing the back. "Climb in Lance."

Lance crossed his arms to see Chance's attention wander elsewhere. "What? No." 

"It's already settled I'm driving, and Chance is the guest, so." He waved a hand sarcastically to the back.

With a glare at Chance, Lance huffed and marched forward, crawling in. Afterwards, Neal guided Chance to the passenger's seat where it opened automatically for him.
He went back to the front and seated himself in. 
- - - -
They stopped in front of a movie theater and Lance pushed himself in front of Neal and paid for two tickets -- one individual excluded. 

Neal rolled his eyes and paid for his own ticket, hoping Chance wouldn't notice and say something to put their Impress-Contest at risk. 

They mad it to the food counter when Neal looked over to Chance. "What would you like?" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Outliving The Immortal   Outliving The Immortal I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:48 am

Chance gave Lance an apologetic look as he climbed in the passenger set. "I could have sat in the back. It makes no real difference." He sat awkwardly, unsure of what to do with himself.
----
He hung back a bit as the bots went about paying for things. "Oh.... uh, popcorn and a soda please?" He rubbed the back of his head nervous. It was practically the first time he's been out with the bots.

"Oh thats sweet of them to take you out." The ticket lady said to chance.
"Huh? Oh yeah, they usually don't get along, so I guess this is extra special."
"Good for them to come out like this."
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Outliving The Immortal   Outliving The Immortal I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:12 pm

Once they were seated Lance went first with a huffy atmosphere, in case human drama were to brew he'd want to make it clear that he was a problem immediately. It was all about first impressions!

Chance followed afterwards with Neal behind, able to appreciate the boy's anatomy before they were seated and the lights went out. 

"Remember to turn your cell phones off guys. Er, Lance, go ahead and just shut yourself off in the process." Neal chuckled while he took the seat next to Chance. Maybe he'd get a kiss out of him tonight before the movie ended...

"Go fuck yourself." Lance growled, leaning back and crossing his arms. He'd pay back at him when the staff would dim the lights. Only, Chance would be liking his revenge more than he would. 

- - -

About ten minutes into the movie, Lance saw his chance when he read Neal's database to make a move about thirty minutes in. Pretending to stretch he leaned into Chance's shoulder and snaked a hand to land on his lap.

Once he grabbed his attention Lance put a finger to his mouth as if to say, 'shhh, this is our little secret.'
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Outliving The Immortal   Outliving The Immortal I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:20 pm

Chance followed, with his soda and snack. It was down the long hall to where the rooms had been updated with better seats and sound. He let Lance go first, knowing it would be best to separate the two of them. Biting back a snide comment, That's my job, he sat next down.

A few minutes into the movie, he set the popcorn down and watched intently. For so close to the beginning there was a lot going on that he didn't notice a hand on his lap until it got real close.

He gasped, at what seemed the right time as most of the viewers did. He glanced at Neal before looking over at Lance. Chance squirmed a bit but nodded. Oh god.
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Outliving The Immortal   Outliving The Immortal I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:11 pm

Lance went back to facing the screen, leaning back to appear completely relaxed while his cold rough hand snaked into Chance's front. The boy was already semi hard, and it made Lance smirk. 

So needy, I'll be sure to make him regret getting so comfortable with me tonight.

He quickly but sneakingly grabbed Chance's member, tugging on it to make it harden enough to begin his dry ministrations.

Neal seemed oblivious, not wanting to make Chance feel like he was too needy for his attention and affection. However, Lance was already winning their little game.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Outliving The Immortal   Outliving The Immortal I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:33 pm

Chance could not get control of the lower half of his body. His hips bucked into Lance's hand. He slowly reached into his cup for a large piece of ice. Having something to suck on, and keep his head cool helped greatly. Slowing his breathing, he stopped his moving to slow twitches every time Lance moved his hand just right.

Damn he was moving to slow. No, no, Chance thought. I shouldn't be enjoying this! It was just supposed to be a movie! He let out another gasp with the rest of the crowd, needing to voice the feels ripping through his body.

He made to grip the arm of the chair, but Neal's arm was there. He flashed the bot a quick smile as the movie was really building up. Almost choking, he swallowed the tiniest bit of ice left and started to dig for more. Lance caused his body to jerk again, "Ah!" His soda spilled over his lap and splashed onto Neal.

"I-I'm sorry..." He stood up awkwardly and made for the isle. "I'll just go to the bathroom."
(that is assuming Lance pulled his hand out)
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Outliving The Immortal   Outliving The Immortal I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 6:11 pm

Lance's hand was yanked away but he didn't mind; a devious smile plastered on his face as he didn't even offer the other two a glance.

"Oh, it's okay," Neal whispered, quickly standing up once his programming told him to react. "We'll go to the bathroom and wash up, then." He paid an apologetic nod to the people surrounding him and ducked to move. "Be right back Lance." He whispered over his shoulder, hoping Chance was following.

"Mm." Lance hummed, crossing a leg over and organizing some data in his mind while pretending to watch the movie.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Outliving The Immortal   Outliving The Immortal I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 6:44 pm

Shit, no, no no. Don't follow me! He jogged up the way to the hall and almost sprinted to the restrooms. There was no way he could let Neal see erection between his legs.

Once alone for the small moment, he stuck his face in the sink and let cool water flow over him. "Why can't he behave himself." He groaned silently as he grabbed for towels for his now wet head and wet pants. As he dabbed at the thin material, he heard Neal enter and slightly, almost discretely turned away. He hoped it looked like he was checking if the wetness was visible in the mirror.

"I- I'm sorry I s-spilled my drink." Damnit! I'm stuttering again! Chance, with new found confidence from school and sports he had stopped it all together. He blushes at his sudden meekness.
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Outliving The Immortal   Outliving The Immortal I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 12:49 am

Lips in a thin line Neal could see Chance's body language right through his clothes. What a god-send to be a robot. "Chance..." Neal murmured, glad to know the bathrooms were temporally vacant. He grabbed his wrist without hesitation and pulled him into the handicapped stall way down at the end of the corridor. "You're so hard..." It was more of a question than an obvious observation.

He lifted him up onto the conveniently placed sink and kissed him hard on the lips, then on the neck; sucking roughly. His hands pulled off the first layer drenched on the irresistibly hot male he came to known. Neal's eyes suddenly went wild and he couldn't program straight. "The only thing you're allowed to spill on me is your seed when I make you come."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outliving The Immortal   Outliving The Immortal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outliving The Immortal
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the apartment :: archive-
Jump to: