the apartment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the apartment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outliving The Immortal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
alex
I'm going to do it! I'm going to write! Oh look a bug
alex

Outliving The Immortal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outliving The Immortal   Outliving The Immortal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 12:58 am

"Ye- N-neal?! Wait, I can clean up fine. I don't-" His face turned an even harsher shade of red. "L-lance didn't hel-" He couldn't get any of his thoughts out with this bot.

It was like they had a one track hard drive. A squeak of surprise escaped Chance as he was picked up and placed on an awkward rise. Any other noise was silenced as his lips were claimed. Damn his body for betraying him again. Humming at the feel of familiar lips, he didn't even realize the shirt was off him until he felt teeth and tongue on his neck.

"Ah! N-neal!" Shaky hands gripped the sink. "It was j-just supposed to be a-" His breathe hitched hearing Neal's charming voice drop, and eyes harden like his pants again. "a movie..." He swallowed, looking up with uncertainty.

Do I try and stop him, or enjoy what I've been waiting for?
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Outliving The Immortal   Outliving The Immortal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 1:36 am

Neal didn't let a lack of sanitized thoughts escape his mind when it came to their clothes; that he disposed of inside the sink as not to fall on the gross floor. Next came Chance's pants. 

"Lance? That-" He cut himself short. Wouldn't be good for Chance to find out about the bot's secret challenge. That filthy cheating bastard... he tried to start early!

Next will come those annoying boxers- no. A shaft. Chance's glorious heat, fully erect and begging for attention, friction; love. Neal had never been so grateful in his entire life.

"The movie... we both know it never had anything to do with the movie, didn't we?" He let Chance back to a standing position and slid down his front, hands riding his thighs along the way. "Every second that passes is a second you want one of our hands on you, right?" Neal knelt down so that his mouth could prepare. "So needy as to only have one layer."

And like that he pulled Chance into his mouth, tongue to tease the head and a finger to prepare him. He was gonna' need it.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Outliving The Immortal   Outliving The Immortal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 1:45 am

Chance had to grab the sink behind him to stay on his feet. A sudden regret for not wearing his underpants stung his pride as Neal called him a little man whore. "I-it's not like that. It was s-supposed to be a surprise for later..." His cat ears would have gone back in shame if they were out.

He choked on his words as he entered Neal. Gritting his teeth, he couldn't stop his body from shaking as he squirmed side to side as to not thrust into the bots warm mouth. "Fuck.." He cursed softly as his rear accepted the finger so willingly, like welcoming an old friend. "Y-you're both bastards."

A shaky breathe left him as his innocent gave up. His hand found the back of Neal's head and entwined with his hair. "God, I missed you." He tilted his head back as he pulled Neal closer.
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Outliving The Immortal   Outliving The Immortal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 10:08 pm

Neal closed his eyes to Chance's submissive words, and took more of his hard shaft in his mouth; working his tongue around the tip. He did a low groan to add vibration and shoved an additional finger in to form two, jabbing inside dry. He knew Chance would be fine... very fine soon once he could take him from behind. 

His animal instincts which originated from artificial human kicked in and his sex drive caused him to grab Chance's member while he sucked and grab some of the precum the boy began to develop. "Chance..." He groaned again, sucking him hard before pulling off with an audible 'pop', fake saliva trickling off his lip.

Neal then looked him dead in the eyes. "No more waiting... you want me to take you from behind or would you like me to watch you melt?" Through his rash body movements he tried to signal to Chance that he didn't have much time left to choose.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Outliving The Immortal   Outliving The Immortal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:11 pm

Chance felt his hips move in time with the bots head bobbings. He hated how quick he gave up, but he knew there was no chance in fighting them. He knew sex was going to happen tonight one way or another. "Ah!" He gave small cry as the second finger was added.

His muscles clenched the intruding force with glee. "W-wouldn't watching me melt involve waiting?" He bit his lip at being a smart ass, but it turned into a coy smile as he gripped Neal's member in his hands and slowly ran his nail down the 'flesh'. "You're circuits would be fried by then."

Turning around, he pressed his body close to the bot with a shiver. The cool air of the theater brought goose bumps along his body.
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Outliving The Immortal   Outliving The Immortal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:46 pm

Neal couldn't help but smirk from Chance's sass; glad to see he had chose his position right away before he fucked him senseless right then and there. 

Pulling his fingers out he grasped the boys shoulders, "Alright, enough talk." Pushing him forward he sucked right behind his collar bone, a hand reaching around to claim Chance's member while the other positioned his own heat to roughly yet slowly enter his Neko. "Nngh..."

With a buck of the hips and a good angled roll, he was in half way. "Tight," he murmurs, the now free hand reaching up to pin both of Chance's against the cold tile.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Outliving The Immortal   Outliving The Immortal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:55 pm

Chance felt himself being split on the stake of his lover. His breathe hissed in through his teeth at the long missed feeling. He was connected to his bot again. "N-Neal!" He gave a pained noise. "You're a bit to dry... for how long we haven't."
His body shook from the tile he rested against. Yet his face burned. How did he get in these situations? Getting nailed in a theaters bathroom stall? He couldn't tell if it was worse or on par with being molested in his seat. Maybe it was just how his boys' minds worked. God, did they work well though.
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Outliving The Immortal   Outliving The Immortal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 4:02 pm

Using a hand to pin both of the boy's hands above his head, Neal used his now free hand to wank Chance off in time with his thrusts. "You're a strong young man now, you can take it like this." Neal purred behind his ear, licking the shell of it. 

He focused his thrusts to go in deeper with each sharp buck. Shifting his weight around a bit, he angled himself just right to hit the Neko's prostate twice. The way his body shuddered under him made him groan out. "Oh god, Chance-"
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Outliving The Immortal   Outliving The Immortal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:13 pm

Chance groaned low, his body arching. His fists were balled so tight his knuckles turned white. "Oh god. Neal." He felt his whole body tensed. Every muscle seemed to clench as his buttons were pressed more times than he could handle. "Please, almost there." His eyes closed in bliss. Mouth open to vent his ecstasy.
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Outliving The Immortal   Outliving The Immortal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 7:07 pm

With half lidded eyes and his senses ringing alerting him of blissful sensations, Neal removed his hand from Chance's shaft and ran up his body, up to his neck in a firm, yet not too much of a constricting grip. "Oh, Chance... so gorgeous... like this." He claimed the boys lips in a juicy kiss, bucking rougher and faster, hitting his prostate with every thrust. "Let's see... if you can cum, like this alone," he panted.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Outliving The Immortal   Outliving The Immortal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 7:26 pm

A hand shot up to pull at Neals grip. His mouth opened to gasp, but any breath was cut off by powerful lips. The smallest trace of saliva trailed between their lips when the bot pulled away.
He blinked slowly, head to fuzzy to focus on anything but where they bodies met again and again. Chance closed his eyes as he braced for the inevitable. His body was tensing, every muscle tight. All that did was press harder on the invading appendage. Driving him closer to the end.
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Outliving The Immortal   Outliving The Immortal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 7:58 pm

Lance checked the time inside his eyes, then glanced back at the movie. The humans were laughing, and the film had no effect on him still. I know what he's doing. If he continues much longer Chance is going to be ruined for me later tonight... what a prick. 

"Come on, Chance. Let go. I know you want to." Neal murmured, putting a cycle into his hip so Chance could enjoy the rhythm and ride it his own. Neal checked his pulse, immensely turned on by his heart beat. He leaned his chest in a bit why releasing his grip to give Chance just a little bit of friction on his member.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outliving The Immortal   Outliving The Immortal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outliving The Immortal
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the apartment :: archive-
Jump to: