the apartment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the apartment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HP House Information

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

HP House Information Empty
PostSubject: HP House Information   HP House Information I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 12:32 am

House Name: Gryffindor (G)
Animal Symbol: Lion
Meeting place: Gryffindor Tower
Description: values bravery, daring, nerve, and chivalry. Its emblematic animal is the lion and its colors are scarlet and gold. Gryffindor corresponds to the element of Fire. The common room is located in one of the highest towers at Hogwarts, the entrance is situated on the seventh floor in the east wing of the castle and is guarded by a portrait of The Fat Lady. She permits entrance if given the correct password which is changed numerous times throughout the school year.

Gryffindor Character Placement
Head: Amarah (Charms professor)
Students: Unit 56 (Aonad) O "Namid", Neal O, Apostle F "Bandit", Alex C

House Name: Ravenclaw
Animal Symbol: Eagle
Meeting place: Ravenclaw Tower
Description: values intelligence, knowledge, and wit. Its emblematic animal is the eagle, and its colours are blue and bronze. Ravenclaw corresponds to the element of air. The Ravenclaw common room and dormitories are located in a tower on the west side of the castle. Ravenclaw students must answer a riddle as opposed to giving a password to enter their dormitories. This riddle, however, can be answered by non-Ravenclaws.

Ravenclaw Character Placement
Head: Stahl (History prof.)
Students: Tony R, Eden F, Ember O

House Name: Hufflepuff (H)
Animal Symbol: Badger
Meeting place: Hufflepuff Basement
Description: values hard work, patience, loyalty, and fair play rather than a particular aptitude in its members. Its emblematic animal is the badger, and yellow and black are its colors. Hufflepuff corresponds to the element of earth. The Hufflepuff Dormitories and common room are located somewhere in the basement, near the castle's kitchens. It can be accessed by tapping the barrel two from the bottom, middle of the second row in the rhythm of "Helga Hufflepuff" and is described as being a cosy and welcoming place with yellow hangings, fat armchairs, and underground tunnels that lead to the dormitories, which have perfectly round doors, similar to barrel tops.

Hufflepuff Character Placement
Head: Iana (Herbology professor)
Students: Kelly C "Astra", Chance O

House name: Slytherin (S)
Animal Symbol: Snake
Meeting place: Slytherin Dungeon
Description: values ambition, cunning and resourcefulness. Its emblematic animal is the serpent, and its colors are emerald green and silver. Slytherin corresponds roughly to the element of water. The Slytherin Dormitories and common room are reached through a bare stone wall in the Dungeons. The Slytherin common room lies beneath the Black Lake. It is a long, low underground room with rough stone walls and silver lamps hanging from the ceiling.

Slytherin Character Placement
Head: Vladimir (Dark Arts professor)
Students: Codak F, Lance O

Other: Sun (Transfiguration prof.), Warren (Potions prof.) Shran (Care of Magical Creatures) Venn (Headmaster)

Last edited by kelly on Thu May 29, 2014 10:27 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
alex
I'm going to do it! I'm going to write! Oh look a bug
alex

PostSubject: Re: HP House Information   HP House Information I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:01 pm

Hat Song:
One by one the new students were called up to the stool where the hat was placed on their heads. When a house was called they quickly made their way to each of the four long tables. Alex felt a knot in his stomach seeing Kelly walk off to a different table.
Chance, having seen Kelly on the train, sat by her with a timid smile. "Hi." He whispered, still watching the others. Ember clapped as his cousin went off to join those in red, then felt abandoned when he was heard kids from the other side of the room cheer for him. He made his way in a quick job, and tried to catch Apostle's eye through the sea of heads.
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: HP House Information   HP House Information I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 10:49 pm

K E L L Y
Going up to be scrutinized by The Sorting Hat had been probably one of the most intimidating and nerve-racking events Kelly ever endured. Being up in front of hundreds her age and older was much, much worse than speaking her mind at the dinner table with all members present. Being Hufflepuff and not Gryffindor was sending her mixed emotions - she would not be with the only familiar face, her best friend Alex - but she would be in the House she agreed matched her character most. It was an adventure nonetheless and should be embraced with enthusiasm... whenever it came back.

A boy who looked familiar from the train suddenly took the empty seat to the right of her. "Hey," she whispered and smiled back; voice almost caught from pure nervousness. She didn't like big crowds - but maybe this boy would help ease her nerves.

A P O S T L E
"Yes!" Apostle cheered happily, fist in the air as the Gryffindor House cheered for him. That was the house he dreamt of and certainly wanted to grow in! Only... his cousin Ember was still on the other side of the room. He rocked his head back and forth trying to squint through the waving hands.
"Hey," he heard a voice from the left of him and looked to see a meaty guy with blond hair and green eyes. "The name's Aonad, and there to your right is my bud Neal."
A taller, slimmer boy with brown eyes and black hair nodded with a small wave.
"Oh, hello to the both of you. I'm Apostle; Apo for short. Did you want me to move so you're seating next to each other or..."
"Oh, no no." Aonad smiled, "We just wanted to welcome you to Gryffinor is all."
"Oh," Apostle nodded, "thank you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HP House Information   HP House Information I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HP House Information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the apartment :: archive-
Jump to: