the apartment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the apartment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monster Fuck

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alex
I'm going to do it! I'm going to write! Oh look a bug
alex

Monster Fuck Empty
PostSubject: Monster Fuck   Monster Fuck I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2022 12:49 am

Josef sank into a broken leather chair after another long day watching the highway and telling kids off for joy riding through the farmlands. Before he could kick off his boots a loud bang shook the panes in his windows. Louder than any truck could ever backfire without losing half its engine in the process, the off-duty officer launched to his feet. Leaving the drink he had poured himself untouched on the coaster, Josef instead reached for his gun. Kicking open the back door, he's in time to see his goats running from the forest that line the property. Amongst the trees, a human-sized shape was thrashing by his fence.

"Oi, this is private property!" Josef called causing the suspect to look up and like they always do, it ran away.

He took off over the grass, weaving between the bucks and nannies only to find his fence torn apart. Barbwire and cloth were scattered all about the place covered in a strange blue goo that, upon inspection smelled like coppery- more coppery than human blood.

Josef didn't have his radio but decided to follow the suspect anyway. If someone was hurt, even if it was through trespassing, he needed to investigate.

Whoever he was tracking wasn't trying to hide their tracks as the footprints were large and obvious. Branches were snapped and the splatter of blood was bright in the fading sunlight.  "Don't try to run, I'm an officer of the law and I know this land like the back of my badge. Come out with your hands up or if you're unable to call out and I can help you."

"K'saqyx."

"What the?" Turning as fast as he could, Josef fought as his gun was wrenched up and away from him. Slitted yellow eyes stared back at him like cracked gold as he reached for a knife he always kept in his belt. He felt himself being pressed up against a tree as he slashed out with the trusted black blade.

"Sk'avest!" Catching the blade to the chest, the same blue blood oozed from the wound. It was just as quick to seize Josef's other wrist and held them both above his head. The officer struggled as the creature closed the space between their bodies, preventing him from kicking the being away. He hissed in pain as the hooked claws dug into his flesh until he dropped his weapons.

"Cressk laq'sv." It stepped back to gauge the damage done, a stream of blue blood already making its way down the torso. It was covered in a strange light grey material that starkly contrasted the dark green scales. The iridescent copper scales that covered the injured chest were similar to the hair-like structure that grew between the hard eyebrow scales. Above the two sunken spots that resembled lizard ears were small white horns. It looked further down at the barbwire still entangled around the legs of the now distinctly reptilian creature.

Josef didn't realize one of his arms was released as he watched with flared nostrils as a scaled hand gingerly touched the wound. Pulling its hand away, it took note of how the officer followed the bloody fingers. "Cha'muk k'ek?" It brought a dripping claw under Josef's nose who inhaled the scent. Fresh, and metallic, it made the officer feel like he was drowning in his own temptation. He felt a claw slip between his lips and tap against his teeth softly until he opened his mouth.

A frill shot up out of the short orange fur as the reptoid pressed its nose against the officer's neck. "Lrrr'equ kouy?" Josef had no clue what it was saying but the way it nuzzled mixed with the taste of blood was making his head swim. The claw was pulled away and replaced with two others before Josef could complain. He had to swirl his tongue to get between the digits to get every drop.

Before he could really enjoy himself the reptoid removed its fingers and grabbed Josef's jaw, its eyes were no longer the thin slits they were when they met. A long, thick forked young slid over the officer's lip, before taking note of his teeth.

"Fuckin tease," Josef growled, using his free arm to grab the horn and pull the reptoid closer. He used his duller teeth to bite the reptoid's lip, feeling the scales break open. The hand on his jaw slipped down to his neck and he gasped as the blood began to pound in his ears. His vision was beginning to blur when he felt the cool scales of the reptoid face press against his.  "Mmh!"

His mouth opened on its own damned accord as he sucked the injured lip. He could feel the alien's blood soak into his shirt and the throb of its heart from the injuries. His gun hand was released as the reptoid ran its claws along the officer's scalp. Josef pawed blindly up the alien's torso until his hand found the hole he made in the shirt.

He was rewarded with a hiss as the reptoid pulled back in pain. Josef licked his fingers with a wicked smile, before the creature smiled back. "Did I hurt ya?"

"Kare- for more?" It started to say slowly, as it took the silvery shirt off.

Josef stared back in disbelief, "You can talk?"

"Geh- Getting thhhhere," it said, testing the new sounds out as it reached out. Josef nearly ducked but let the clawed hand find purchase in his hair. The firm grip on the back of his skull guided him to the creature's chest where he pressed his nose into the smooth scales. He dragged his tongue up over the drying blood that had nowhere to go but pool in the crevices of the scales. He could feel the muscles under his teeth quiver as he worked his way closer to the wound-- closer to the source of heat on the otherwise cool body. He ran his tongue over the nasty piece of fresh flesh. A hiss of air snapped his attention away and he quickly kissed the reptoid silent. His tongue darted past the dangerous row of teeth to steal back the drop of blood taken from his lips.

The reptoid stumbled backward under the officer, their feet getting tangled in the barbwire still entwined around the legs of the creature. He found himself trailing the pulse line of the scaley throat when he felt a tug at his belt. Two clawed hands had worked the leather free when he bit down. "Wow there, did I say you could do that?"

Grabbing Josef by the waist, it sat up with aid from its tail and nuzzled him. "I can smell your body screaming." Every word was whispered against the skin of his collarbone with a kiss as he felt himself pressed into the creature's thigh.

Back to top Go down

Monster Fuck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the apartment :: stories-
Jump to: