the apartment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the apartment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Romeow & Julimut

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
alex
I'm going to do it! I'm going to write! Oh look a bug
alex

Romeow & Julimut - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 5:31 am

Kolter felt his head tilt involuntarily into her hand. His eyes closed happily at her touch. Laughing, "How do you do that? The purr. It's cute." He caressed her cheeks in his hand, wondering if scratching her ear would give him the same reaction. Slowly, he reached up and gently ran his fingers over it, before settling at the base to give it a little rub.

"Is it safe to say I was jealous when you nuzzled your friend?" He gave a guilty smile, watching her reaction. Feeling silly, he moved to the bed to at least sit down. He grabbed her hand and looked at her to follow.
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 4:05 pm

She dipped her head and purred louder, loving the way he touched her ears. A hard to reach spot that couldn't send the same sensations unless someone else was rubbing them. "I'm not sure myself, Legends say it's when the heart beats so fast that it can't help but make music."

She leaned in closer, wanting to be engulfed in his heat. Smiling she followed, pushing down on him. "Enough of that, jealousy isn't needed right now." She felt his chest carefully, memorizing the details hidden under his fur. Connecting lips again she closed her eyes and was careful not to cut the inside of his mouth with her tongue.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 4:33 pm

Kolter propped himself on an elbow. He loved her taste, the feel of her lips against his. Hand trailing down her limber, he felt down along her waist. "What should is needed then?" He lifted his knees, legs sliding between hers.

He bit her lip softly before giving a coy smile. Rolling over, he lickd at her neck, kissing it softly. Nuzzling her shoulder, he left her tight stomach and the muscles up along her chest. "You have such a beautiful body." His lips traveled over to her collar bone.

It felt natural to touch her like this. Caressing her body like it was a lost treasure to the world. His mind was numb to what his actions were, he just knew he was worshiping his goddess on earth.
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 5:08 pm

"Nothing but whatever this is," she murmured when she had the chance. He advanced her and a little whimper escaped when he nibbled her lip.

She outstretched her neck for him to access, and her purring never subsided the least. It vibrated her body and she rubbed her fur against his, wanting to share scents. Her neck switched sending a signal to her tail to lovingly wrap around his.

She opened her eyes and watched him, feeling him go to work in studying her body at such a close proximity. A hand memorized his shoulder and chest while the other felt his cheek, forehead and ears.

"How so?" She whispered, wanting to hear him express his observation.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 5:37 pm

"I can feel the power it holds." His hands traveled up her chest as his muzzle dipped lower. "Your muscles react like we were built for each other." Kolter's tongue snaked out and licked up the middle of her chest. His mouth was dry, and he felt he could not get enough air to think straight. He didn't want air, not if it lacked her scent.

He hesitated. Hands slid down along the lie over fur to her thighs. They wanted to explore further in, but he held them back. Listing to the side, his muzzle hovered over the soft mound on her chest. Taking a deep breath, he placed feather soft caresses along her edge.

He was afraid she would say no, tell him to stop. Before he could think otherwise, his tongue was out, lapping at the tip of her bust. At the same time, his hands stroked the inside of her legs.

Last edited by alex on Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 6:02 pm

She wrapped her arms around his head and tilted hers to the side, eyes closed as if she was dreaming. She couldn't believe how gentle he could be, this side of him he didn't know he was hiding. Strong hands that could easily break her bones shattered her thoughts instead, and the warmth was unbelievable. 

She arched her back, a small choke escaping from his hand being so close to her regions. No one has ever been this far before other than her mother grooming her as a kit. She learned no one but a mate was to be around there, and although Kolter wasn't her mate exactly, he was definitely something. 

The way he moved his tongue along her sent shivers up her neck then down her spine, feeling something muster near her regions. 

"K...Kolter..." she reached down and landed a paw on his near her thigh, trying to guide more to the middle. To the spot.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 6:17 pm

The breathlessness in her voice stirred his nethers. She had called his name much like a lover would. He would love to be hers.

His hand winced away from hers, but let it be led to her middle. Fingers shaking, he rubbed up feeling the outside of her region. With each stroke growing closer to the center. It surprised him that there was moisture down there. Pressing in, Kolter felt the lips spread for him.

He gave a small growl of his own pleasure as he switched sides.Taking the nipple between his teeth, he suckled lightly. Long laps of his soft tongue rubbing against the sensitive area. "Say my name like that again." His fingers went deeper in her.
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 6:39 pm

"Nnngh...!" She arched her back again involuntarily, whimpering and returning her hand back to her mouth to nibble it anxiously. "K-Kolter... th... mmh.. there..."

The good tingling feeling masked the odd invasion in her region, it almost seemed to accept him with every inch he entered. She began to shake and her purring began to become a bit choppy, cutting off once she was focused on a task of his and bursting when he treated her the right way and she was able to let go. "Kolter..."
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 6:47 pm

He sat up, curious about the moisture on his fingers. Pulling out temporarily, he licked them slowly. She tasted sweet.

Kolter kissed down her stomach until his head was between her legs. His eyes shuttered closed as his nose pressed close. Her scent seemed to wrap around his head and pull him forward. His tongue fall out and slide up her quivering slit. The gasps and little noises she released urged him on as he pressed his muzzle closer.

Between her lips, he explored. He felt her body twitch with each flick of his tongue as he explored where the savory fluid came from. It as like he was a pup again, feeding. A natural rhythm took over as he lap her untouched treasure.
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 6:58 pm

Tilly wasn't sure how to react when Kolter tasted her juices. Could it be used for that? How did it taste? He obviously liked it because he went down on her to have some more.

She couldn't help but curl her toes and fingers; whimper loudly from how well he could work his tongue. "Kolter...! Oh, Kolter!" Her walls would accept the invasion then collapse around him, trying to pull him in. If this is what mating was like, she was excited to have more of anything he would want.

The rhythm of his movements was similar to the love of her mother caring for her, cleaning her to make sure she would be well and healthy. Now this was Kolter, expressing his love and desire for her.

The feeling in her heart was overpowering and it busted in the sounds she couldn't help but make.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 7:24 pm

A pulsing came from her loins. He paused to check him self and found his sheath slowly poking out. His breath came fast. Unsure how to act, he looked to her. Oh Moon, not helping. The vision of her stretched out, mouth open with his name on her lips seemed to draw it out further.

"T-tilly..." He looked back down to his legs, willing his own need to go away. This is to far... I, oh... I want to mate her. His body squirmed under him. "Tilly, I.. " Knowing his face was red, he bit his lip, wanting to take her as his.

"I want you." He swallowed nervously.
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 7:34 pm

She squirmed under him in complete bliss and found herself whimpering when he stopped his ministrations. Him whining her name made her peek up at him, wondering what was wrong.

"...Kolte-" her breath was caught in her throat when she followed his gaze to his leaking member. What was that? ...She knew what that was... just never seen it before. Did she really cause that? Excite him?

She looked up at his looming daunting expression. 

"I want you."

She could say no, she probably should. 

His warmth.
Her punishment.
His desire.
The wrongful act.

If it's wrong then why does it feel right?

Screw anyone who would condone her, she was her own independent cat who could make her own choices. And this is what she wanted, who she wanted anyways.

Kolter was either better or worse than a future Tom, and there was only one way to find out.

With a gulp, she nodded up at him, not breaking eye contact. Fearing it wasn't convincing enough, she offered a nervous smile that said 'please'.

The consequences of this action can come afterwards like they were meant to.
All she wanted was him.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 7:46 pm

She nodded.
Acknowledgement.

His body gave a shiver of excitement. Kolter crept up the bed to lay above her. An innocent smile appeared as he dipped to kiss her.

Hoping to reassure her, he caressed her cheek. "Tell me if I hurt you, and I will stop." Kissing her nose, he lowered himself to her. Another shiver ran through him as he pressed up against her. Slowly, he pushed closer until he slipped in side.

She's tight. Her walls were pressing in on him in a welcoming embrace. They hesitated, but he pried his way deeper in small slow thrusts.
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:12 pm

She clasped her hand over his that was on her cheek, mouth open in an 'o'. She nodded, agreeing and knowing well enough that if it was really that unbearable she'd let him know.

Her breath hitched when he entered; he was bigger than she had originally expected. "Uhn! Ah...!" She closed her eyes in pain, but refused to have him discontinue. Her claws drew out and clung to his back, which helped a bit. "Sorry, ehn...!" She mustered, spreading her legs farther for him with a small yell of pain. "Just...!"
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:20 pm

He winced feeling her nails dig in. Stopping, he rested inside her, letting her grow accustomed to the feel. "Is it to much?" Kolter nuzzled her cheek and kissed her again.

In a moment he had a thought. Slowly he pulled out to her entrance. Without waiting for a protest, he push in again to where he halted his advances. He pulled out again and pushed deeper. A shudder went down his spine perking his tail. Feeling the tug of her ate at his mind, but he kept his movements slow.
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:12 pm

"J-Just a little," she sighed, relieved when he pulled out and tensed a bit when he tried again. But instead he was poking at her walls, just a small bit each time, and the stabbing pain turned into a pinch. "Oh... that works... just like that." She whispered, licking his under his chin and then his cheek, moaning out. 

After several minutes of frustrated sexual tension, she began to push on him back. A final cry ended it when he split her, her walls welcoming him all the room. "Ow..." a small tear escaped but she smiled, feeling more of his member without the pain. "There..." her mouth curved into a small innocent smile. "M'ready... for you, Kolter..."
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:24 pm

His tail wagged at her little affection. Gritting his teeth, Kolter let her vent her pain onto him. "Remind me to watch out for claws, if I ever fight a cat paw-to-paw." He licked her cheek.

A sharp gasp turned into a low moan feeling his member fully hugs by her. Tongue lolling out at the pleasant squeeze on him. His hips rocking slightly to test her walls before starting a good push and pull. The faster he gradually went the deeper his sounds grew.

"Fuck. You feel amazing." His head was bowed near hers, as he reached back and pulled one of her legs up by his hip. Using her sounds, he gaged how hard and fast he could go. "Oh.." He bit at her shoulder gently.
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:35 pm

A moan--filled with nothing but pleasure--released itself from her chest and her mouth made a large 'O', eyes shut in ecstasy. Past the pain mating felt amazing!

If she were to mate with a cat, it would have been excruciating with their barbed members. Kolter's, however large, was slick. Her whiskers and ears went back as he body buzzed in pure pleasure, making it feel as though every cell was screaming of joy. "Kolter...! Kolter! More, please...!" 

She arched her back and neck non-rhythmically, flush against his body.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:44 pm

"Yes, Oh yes." Kolter pulled her knees up on either side of him. Powerful arms wrapped around her and pulled her into his lap as he sat up. Gravity aided in driving his member into the place she would only share with him.

She was his. They were mating-mated. There is no way she is leaving his side. He felt he could have fought off her father's army single pawed. "Uh. Tilly." He panted in her ear. "Something... is building. I need release."
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:47 pm

She panted, moans spilling off her tongue with each thrust, cheeks red like dawn and purr dotted with sweat from his heat all around her. Inside of her. 

He was big, and she loved it.
"Kolter!" She rolled her head back in a long moan, tail wrapping around him while on his lap.

Once she recovered she rested her forehead on his, trying to understand his words.
"Do whatever you wish, Kolter, just take me however...-! Ah!"

Suddenly her whole body was on fire, and it felt as through a thousand kisses were being planted up and down her spine all at once. She moaned out with the edges of her lips curved, jerking on him a bit to ride out her orgasm.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:28 pm

Kolter continued to thrust into her even as he felt her body grow ridged. A groan ripped out of him as her body tightened on him painfully good. It turned into a low howl as he released. Every muscle contracted as he held onto the cat in his arms.

Panting slowly, he licked her shoulder softly. He felt like he had fought a battle. With, short movements, he turned them around and laid back against the cushions. A smile formed at the sight of the exhausted cat on his chest. He ran his hand down her back in slow strokes. "Wow."
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 11:15 pm

Feeling his member recede back into its sheath, Tilly let one of her legs slither in between his and stretched. Arms sprawled by each side of his chest, her chin rested comfortably on his torso. "Mmm, 'wow' indeed."

A small purr surfaced when he rubbed her back, her eyelids dropping in the afterglow. "I didn't know mating would feel so... well, like that."

How will you ever go back home knowing you gave your reserved innocence to the enemy?

She pushed that thought away.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 11:25 pm

Kolter smiled. "Now I know why Mother says I should settle down. It feels like the world just slowed... If I had known, I would have given others a sniff." Concern dawned on his face. The smile faded.
Two Months. No, she will be gone before then. Why would she choose him over her people? To do so would cause war, the very thing she came here to stop...

"We've had talk of exploring further in the Valley Chain. Up north is just ice and snow, the elders thought it would be best to head south during the up coming summer... With the territory your mom has allowed, even a fraction of it could hold us off till the pack finds better hunting."

His hand slowed to a stop, resting on the small of her back. "But you will be gone by the time the scouts leave."
Back to top Go down
kelly
mother of managarmrs
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 11:47 pm

Her ears went back in uncertainty and she leaned up off of him to spare him a worried glance. 
He was right.

She closed her eyes sadly and rolled off of him, sitting up and crossing her legs. She had so much she had to do... and although Kolter ironically pushed back some of her worries for a little while, there was no stopping them from resurfacing.

"I know. I... I understand." 

She hated how weak she sounded. "It's what's best." That's better. Though it didn't feel like it...

She came to the conclusion that she could not fall asleep next him to embrace in his arms and their afterglow. 

"Kolter," she paused, looking away. We can't see each anymore. This is it. But you know that, don't you?
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:00 am

His ears drooped. He, in ever sense of the word, was giving her a puppy face. Kolter sat up and curled his tail near. An outstretched hand touched her shoulder. Slowly, he tried to pull her into a hug.

"Not tonight. Let this be our night, like at the waterfall... Your friend will bring word we are still at odds. I... can't let you go yet. No alpha's, or queens, just... us?"

A small whine escaped him. I'm not ready to say this never happened. "I understand if you don't. " Stupid. Better pull myself together. I can't show any of these emotions to anyone... I shouldn't have shown them to the enemy. Bad dog
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romeow & Julimut   Romeow & Julimut - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Romeow & Julimut
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the apartment :: archive-
Jump to: